News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Thai Nazi Catholic Schoolgirls

Started by Malthus, September 27, 2011, 09:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2011, 11:30:46 AM
Isn't most real world geometry non-Euclidean?

I don't think Euclidean means what you think it means, Raz. :P

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 28, 2011, 11:34:40 AM

I don't think Euclidean means what you think it means, Raz. :P

What do you think I think it means?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 28, 2011, 09:01:21 AM
I think Slargos was referring to the fact that post-soviet Russia is a criminal greener pasture mre then Isreal ever was or will  be.
Not at all.  Can you imagine the cutthroat competition in a country where nearly everyone is a criminal?  Pretty much anywhere is a greener pasture than Russia, except maybe North Korea.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Not when it's applied to some purpose such as architecture.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Are we really having this discussion about Malthus' Lovecraft joke?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2011, 04:01:07 PM

Yes.

In the same way we had a discussion about HVC's Trucker joke.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2011, 04:01:07 PM

Truly, a greater horror than any before conceived.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius