News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My first car accident

Started by DGuller, September 21, 2011, 04:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on September 24, 2011, 03:43:43 PM
This story gets more interesting.  Now her parents call me and bitch me out, and claim I was running a red light.   :lol:  Then the dad informs me "I know where you live, you motherfucking cocksucker."  Now that's not funny.  Should I call police right now?  Please advise me ASAP, for obvious reasons.

Couldn't hurt.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Iormlund on September 24, 2011, 03:50:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished.
No shit.  One valuable lesson learned that it doesn't pay to be nice when legal matters are involved.

CountDeMoney

This story gets more interesting.  Now her parents call me and bitch me out, and claim I was running a red light.   :lol:  Then the dad informs me "I know where you live, you motherfucking cocksucker."  Now that's not funny.  Should I call police right now?  Please advise me ASAP, for obvious reasons.

Like you need an answer to that.  Call the police, start collecting report numbers.
Call your insurance company anyway.  Have them go after The Sopranos.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2011, 03:58:14 PM

Like you need an answer to that.  Call the police, start collecting report numbers.
Call your insurance company anyway.  Have them go after The Sopranos.

DG's question reminds me of the Languish medical threads. My Arm is numb and smells like stinky cheese. Should I go to the doctor?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

I was just wondering if that's a common thing to say when you just get a call from your insurance company, and whether it would be best to just let things cool down.  Then again I thought to myself, why am I making things easy for these assholes?

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on September 24, 2011, 04:08:46 PM
I was just wondering if that's a common thing to say when you just get a call from your insurance company, and whether it would be best to just let things cool down.  Then again I thought to myself, why am I making things easy for these assholes?

You don't owe those wop fucks a thing. Fuck 'em in the ass. And that was before Papa Wop threatened you. Fuck him. File a complaint. Lock your doors. Shoot the motherfucker if he appears on your property.

CountDeMoney

You're being a pussy, and they know that.

I know how this is going to end.  You're not getting your bumper fixed, you're not getting any money from them.  Might as well end this thread now.

Barrister

It's not a common thing.  Fuck 'em.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

I've already made the claim, that's why the father threatened me.  I'm sure at this point my car is fine, and so are the payments relating to it.

In other news, two JCPD guys came to my apartment, and we had a 10 minute talk about the physical threats.  Right now there is an event number, but no report yet.  If dad's shit continues, then I should file a harassment report, with the dad's information.  If dad somehow makes it past the doorman to my apartment, I should call 911.

Habbaku

I doubt you're getting laid at this point, DG, but at least you aren't getting fucked.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Quote from: Habbaku on September 24, 2011, 04:30:17 PM
I doubt you're getting laid at this point, DG, but at least you aren't getting fucked.
I may be getting whacked, though.  :(

CountDeMoney

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2011, 04:35:23 PM
How old is this daughter?
Turns out she's 26.  She looked younger than that.  Kinda surprising she's still living with her parents and has her parents deal with her mess, but then again, they are Italian.

Ed Anger

Feed your doorman a treat so he doesn't "forget" to screen the Wops.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on September 24, 2011, 04:37:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2011, 04:35:23 PM
How old is this daughter?
Turns out she's 26.  She looked younger than that.  Kinda surprising she's still living with her parents and has her parents deal with her mess, but then again, they are Italian.

So she's of legal age?  Then why are you dealing with Dad?