News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Troy Davis execution

Started by Capetan Mihali, September 21, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Pretty soon I'll be rolling the grill into the shed. The one year I didn't, my leg was busted and some fucker stole my empty propane tanks. And the cinder blocks that my wife used for an improvised step off my deck since I couldn't do shit about that.

I ever find that fucker, I'm beating him with a ball bat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2011, 07:57:01 PM
Propane? :o WHAT IN TARNATION

You don't want me with a can of lighter fluid.

Caliga

Caliga

So anyway how did a thread about executing a black guy turn into a bbq discussion?  Those two things aren't related....

...anymore... :blush:

...except in Georgia. :ph34r:

Ed Anger

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2011, 08:03:53 PM
So anyway how did a thread about executing a black guy turn into a bbq discussion?  Those two things aren't related....

...anymore... :blush:

...except in Georgia. :ph34r:

They don't use the electric chair there anymore, Menelik.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

I have to strongly disagree that a pan should never be used in steak preparation - a great cut of steak should be pan seared before grilling.  Those who do not are ijits.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on September 23, 2011, 08:24:30 PM
I have to strongly disagree that a pan should never be used in steak preparation - a great cut of steak should be pan seared before grilling.  Those who do not are ijits.

You need to use a very high heat on the grill to start.  Then once seared you can turn the heat down.

PDH

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 26, 2011, 09:55:19 AM

You need to use a very high heat on the grill to start.  Then once seared you can turn the heat down.
A real chef uses a pan.  I suppose you could put the pan on the grill, but that seems plebeian.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on September 26, 2011, 10:17:09 AM

A real chef uses a pan.  I suppose you could put the pan on the grill, but that seems plebeian.

You are dead to me.

11B4V

Quote from: PDH on September 26, 2011, 10:17:09 AM

:lmfao:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Rasputin

In true languish tradition, I would like to make two things clear:

It is widely known fact that Adolph Hitler pan seared his steaks.

If General Lee had had a propane grill at Gettysburg, Pickett never would've charged.
Who is John Galt?

PDH

Quote from: Rasputin on September 26, 2011, 12:17:05 PM

If General Lee had had a propane grill at Gettysburg, Pickett never would've charged.
Bullshit, Hilter ate omelettes.  Patton ate pan-seared steaks.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on September 26, 2011, 04:37:26 PM
Quote from: Rasputin on September 26, 2011, 12:17:05 PM

Bullshit, Hilter ate omelettes.  Patton ate pan-seared steaks.

You commie revisionists are all alike.