Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 1

Started by Neil, September 08, 2011, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Ugh. The Sex Cannon in a superbowl.  :yuk:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Yeah, that'd be a bad game that'd be a certain win for the AFC.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on September 11, 2011, 08:12:55 PM

The AFC will not have Peyton Manning to save them from the might of the Sex Cannon this time!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on September 11, 2011, 08:15:12 PM

The AFC will not have Peyton Manning to save them from the might of the Sex Cannon this time!
Kyle Orton would have won that game. :glare:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 11, 2011, 05:28:07 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 05:11:54 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 11, 2011, 04:24:59 PM
Have a clip of Ward getting laid out anyone?  Would brighten my day after watching my fantasy team be lazy as shit.

I don't know if they'll show it except maybe on the extensive highlights, but during Rapistburgers' first INT to Ed Reed, Ward was to be the underneath primary on the play;  as he was running laterally along the line, Jarrett Johnson totally, completely and biblically demolished him with a clean shot, forcing Rapistburger to look for another option.  DWI With The Stars went from vertical to horizontal so fast, it knocked my cat on her ass just being in the same room as the broadcast.
It was as beautiful a decimation as you'd ever see.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091100/2011/REG1/steelers@ravens?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=highlights&tab=recap

The video called "Reed INT" has it, I think.  #95 blows someone up right in the middle of the screen there at the 20.

Yeah, whatever was left of that Pittsburgh Steeler was Hines Ward.  Props for him getting up fast, but he had a circle of little JJs dancing around his head after that one.

CountDeMoney

This is one of the few times you'll ever find me rooting for the Dallas Cowboys.  The Jets are just that obnoxious these days.
I mean, so are the Cowboys, but there's a distinct difference between New Yawk obnoxiousness and Texan obnoxiousness.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 08:44:40 PM
This is one of the few times you'll ever find me rooting for the Dallas Cowboys.  The Jets are just that obnoxious these days.
I mean, so are the Cowboys, but there's a distinct difference between New Yawk obnoxiousness and Texan obnoxiousness.

I'm so very tired of Rex Ryan. He is all talk.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 11, 2011, 08:46:49 PM

I'm so very tired of Rex Ryan. He is all talk.

Teams understood that when he interviewed for jobs;  why he wasn't given the Ravens as a promotion, why San Diego chose Norv Turner over him.

Man, you have to come across as a serious asshole in a job interview when you're passed over for Norv Fucking Turner.

CountDeMoney

And Kudos to the  Buffalo Bills.  The back to the future Joe Ferguson uniforms have brought back their mojo.

Valmy

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 11, 2011, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 11, 2011, 08:15:12 PM

Kyle Orton would have won that game. :glare:

Ah man I posted that Jack Squirek thing just for you and this is what you take away from it?

Anyway I was not entirely serious about the similarity between 1991 and this season :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Same.  I can't stand the goddamn Jets these days.

CountDeMoney

Hey MBM, how'd JJ Watts look today?  I saw he recovered a fumble.

Ed Anger

'Ol Ted Ginn jr. must have gotten Jim Harbaugh's boot up his ass. A KO return TD and a punt return TD.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 08:55:04 PM
Hey MBM, how'd JJ Watts look today?  I saw he recovered a fumble.

Pretty good, I think.  Made some tackles, got some pressure.  He seemed to be around the ball a lot, although I wasn't really specifically watching him.  The fumble recovery I think was the second of those two turnovers in a row for Indy that I posted about.   

Edit:  I believe it was Watt who was fighting with Saturday for the fumble recovery after Mario's destruction of Collins in the 4th Q too, now that I think about it.  He didn't get it, but he had his hands on it.  E2:  To be more clear, they were both at the bottom of the pile.  When they cleared everyone else off, Saturday was laying on top of the ball, and Watt was trying to pull it out from under him.

jimmy olsen

Hasselbeck did surprisingly well, but the rest of my team let me down. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point