And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 1

Started by Neil, September 08, 2011, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 11:48:49 AM
Bungals are so gonna get raped.

The 6.5 point spread is hard to argue with, but I feel like I need to refrain from my usual pessimistic comments for the time being :goodboy:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 09, 2011, 11:50:20 AM
Why does the Special Team coach hates you? You slept with his mother, didn't you?

He doesn't hate me & I don't hate him; we're just trying to keep it that way :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

Give my regards to the esteemed Mr. Gradkowski.  Also, go Brownies!  Hahaha :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 09, 2011, 01:40:28 PM
Give my regards to the esteemed Mr. Gradkowski.  Also, go Brownies!  Hahaha :thumbsup:

I'll tell him you said hi.  If Dalton lays an egg on his first 3 possessions, I'm going to demand that they bring out Gradkowski :contract:

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

Wait wait wait...  The Bengals are starting Dalton over Gradkowski?

I guess they don't call them the Bungles for nothing.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

That pass interference on AJ Hawk at the end of the game was bullshit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 04:14:56 PM
That pass interference on AJ Hawk at the end of the game was bullshit.
Yeah, it looked like a clean play to me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I guess the refs for the steelers game went to the wrong stadium.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 04:59:27 PM
Don't worry.  They'll get there.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 09, 2011, 05:11:34 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 09, 2011, 04:59:27 PM
Don't worry.  They'll get there.

No shit.

Ran into Five Guys tonight on the way home from work for my Friday Night Burger, and it seemed Jonathan Ogden had the same idea.  Asked if he could suit up for Sunday;  said he's been getting that all summer from fans worried about the OL.  :lol:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2011, 08:46:44 PM
No shit.

Ran into Five Guys tonight on the way home from work for my Friday Night Burger, and it seemed Jonathan Ogden had the same idea.  Asked if he could suit up for Sunday;  said he's been getting that all summer from fans worried about the OL.  :lol:

I thought Blind Side was your left tackle.  No?

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2011, 08:51:53 PM
No shit.

He got moved to the right.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2011, 08:51:53 PM
No shit.

He's been moved to RT.  They signed Bryant McKinnie for LT.