News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Humans are fucking stupid

Started by The Brain, September 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I like to block the escalator and piss off the people trying to run up and down the things. YOU PEOPLE MISS THE POINT OF A ESCALATOR.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ideologue on September 04, 2011, 01:40:36 PM
They're scary.  You can get sucked under and ground to death in their gears.  IT'S HAPPENED.

If by "you," you mean "a friend's ratty Converse sneakers that came untied," then yes, I can vouch from personal experience.  She wasn't sure whether to be sad or proud about having to have maintenance come and extricate her. :D
Experience bij!

Ideologue

She's lucky she didn't get degloved.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2011, 12:48:44 PM
You babies will survive your harrowing checkout.  :rolleyes:

I honestly didn't know we had so many pussies on this board.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 04, 2011, 12:29:21 PM
I have a problem with people (usually they are middle aged or elderly women) who take goddamn ages at the cash register.

You just don't have enough black people in your life.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 04, 2011, 01:47:50 PM
I like to block the escalator and piss off the people trying to run up and down the things. YOU PEOPLE MISS THE POINT OF A ESCALATOR.

Dumbass, they're still stairs.  They just move.

I'm the guy that belts you in the back of your head with his backpack going past. OH IM SORRY

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 04, 2011, 10:58:23 PM

I'm the guy that belts you in the back of your head with his backpack going past. OH IM SORRY

That backpack will weigh you down like a sausage press.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 05:04:45 AM

I can appreciate Ed's uses, though.  Since he's handicapped, he has to use the same facilities as overweight black women.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 05, 2011, 07:21:47 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 05:04:45 AM

I can appreciate Ed's uses, though.  Since he's handicapped, he has to use the same facilities as overweight black women.
Don't overweight black women use wheelie suitcases there, or are those too easy to steal?  That's what the morbidly obese use here.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Lots of people around here use wheelie suitcases, including otherwise fit individuals.  It's unbelievably lame.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 08:25:43 AM
Lots of people around here use wheelie suitcases, including otherwise fit individuals.  It's unbelievably lame.

We aren't plebs. Why lift when we can drag?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on September 05, 2011, 12:44:33 PM
It's effeminate.

An odd attack for a man who likes his women as skinny as young boys.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017