News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Humans are fucking stupid

Started by The Brain, September 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Maybe it's just my foul mood talking (no it's not) but humans are so fucking retarded. I can't believe I still have 40 years of this crap in front of me. I'd be a hermit but I am not wealthy or insane enough.

My soul is being destroyed. People still love me since I am awesome, pleasant and brilliant. But I find it harder and harder to maintain the appearance of giving a fuck. Imagine that everyone you meet is much, much more stupid than you are. Now imagine having it like that year after year after year. Gets really old.

I love interacting with humans in a social/hobby setting. But in circumstances where their tiny brains interfere with anything reasonably important I just want to withdraw. I can't be fucking bothered with their retarded shit.

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PRC

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Brain on September 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM
I can't believe I still have 40 years of this crap in front of me.

You don't need to.  Tomorrow, get a bus in front of you instead.  TTFN!

DGuller

You should try not being full of yourself.  It helps me deal with my extremely high intelligence.

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on September 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM
Maybe it's just my foul mood talking (no it's not) but humans are so fucking retarded. I can't believe I still have 40 years of this crap in front of me. I'd be a hermit but I am not wealthy or insane enough.

My soul is being destroyed. People still love me since I am awesome, pleasant and brilliant. But I find it harder and harder to maintain the appearance of giving a fuck. Imagine that everyone you meet is much, much more stupid than you are. Now imagine having it like that year after year after year. Gets really old.

I love interacting with humans in a social/hobby setting. But in circumstances where their tiny brains interfere with anything reasonably important I just want to withdraw. I can't be fucking bothered with their retarded shit.

I have a similar problem except everyone I meet is smarter then me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Habsburg

Syt

I hate the work lemmings. Starts in the mornings with everyone streaming into the subways and trams or clogging the streets with their cars, because God forbid they come into the work place five minutes late.

Goes on with the cool office drones talking with fake excitement about the most inane things on their way to/from work, or during their lunch breaks. I have a profound loathing for groups of middle aged office bimbos who act like groups of thirteen years old. I hate the martyrs who work long hours - and I mean non-mananger types - and brag about it. I hate the people who build their life around their job that they hate.

I have pity for the people who tick away their days between mindless job/being jobless, reality tv and getting drunk. I scorn those who think they're cultured because they've watched a documentary about the pyramids once. I hate the fast food approach to docutainment.

I hate people who take something good and drag it into the sewer that is mainstream approval. I hate people who unquestioningly believe everything they see on tv and read in the papers. I hate when the lowest common deonominator becomes the yardstick for tv or movies or books or music.

I laugh at people who pretend to understand the world because they've read an op-ed in a conservative or left-wing paper.

I've stopped caring about politics. I used to care about politics, but year in, year out it was the same crap, with partisanship becoming more important than doing what's right and elections degrading ever further into a popularity contest, so I've stopped giving a damn.

And the list goes on and on.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Oh, and I hate sitting in the morning, with a cup of joe and listening to the morning concert with the windows opened to a gentle breeze ... and somewhere in the neighborhood a Spanish couple are talking with a volume as if they're standing in my living room. Not because they're talking loudly, but because of sucky accoustics on our block.

I hate outside noises and have unfortunately a rather keen ear for them.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Syt on September 02, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
I hate outside noises and have unfortunately a rather keen eye for them.
Batboy?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2011, 10:56:27 PM
I have a similar problem except everyone I meet is smarter then me.

Just because he has a doctorate doesn't make him smarter than you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

PRC

Quote from: The Brain on September 02, 2011, 06:27:35 PM
Hardly. I lack funds.

If you were as awesome and brilliant as you believe yourself to be then you would not lack funds.  You need to come to grips with the fact that you're a peasant.