News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Joy of Motherhood

Started by Korea, April 22, 2009, 12:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Picture Update!  Look how precious!

But they are freakin everywhere and into everything. You can't walk anywhere without having kittens in your feet. I'm losing my mind. Plus I think my cats in heat again and she wont shut the fuck up.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Valmy

Are you nuts?  Get your kitty a kitty hysterectomy as soon as you can.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

What is stopping you from getting your cat fixed?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

How do you serve kittens anyway?

Together with a vegetable stew, or perhaps kitten-and-potatoes?

When I'm jonesing for chicken, I generally just get the grilled chicken legs most stores carry here, and damn the condiments.

Would a similar setup work for kitten?

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on June 01, 2009, 09:40:49 AM

Together with a vegetable stew, or perhaps kitten-and-potatoes?

When I'm jonesing for chicken, I generally just get the grilled chicken legs most stores carry here, and damn the condiments.

Would a similar setup work for kitten?

I see that the culinary habits of certain immigrant groups have cross-culturally rubbed off on you. 

Slargos = multicultural. :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Anyway, the kittens are, of course, adorable.  :wub:

Savonarola

Stir fry them in a wok with bok choy.  Ask your local Chinese restaurant cook for some tips on the sauce. 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2009, 09:32:12 AM
Are you nuts?  Get your kitty a kitty hysterectomy as soon as you can.

But I don't I have to wait for her to stop nursing her kittens or something?

Korea

Quote from: Savonarola on June 01, 2009, 09:47:16 AM

Stir fry them in a wok with bok choy.  Ask your local Chinese restaurant cook for some tips on the sauce.

Bok choy is delicious.

Korea

Quote from: Malthus on June 01, 2009, 09:36:43 AM
What is stopping you from getting your cat fixed?

See my reply to Valmy.

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on June 01, 2009, 09:50:46 AM

Is that what your vet said?

Cats can reproduce with incredible speed.  You will be drowning in kittens soon if you are not careful.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2009, 10:00:02 AM

Cats can reproduce with incredible speed.  You will be drowning in kittens soon if you are not careful.

I just assumed...I guess I should look into it. But I'm not worried about her getting pregnant because I don't let her out.

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on June 01, 2009, 10:02:26 AM
I just assumed...I guess I should look into it. But I'm not worried about her getting pregnant because I don't let her out.

Tom cats are like heatseeking missles when a female cat is in heat.  They will find a way, they have ninja type skills when pussy pussy is involved.

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on June 01, 2009, 10:02:26 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 01, 2009, 10:00:02 AM

The kittens themselves will be sexually mature in about 6 months.