How the wannabe super-morbidly-obese justify their lifestyle

Started by Brazen, August 24, 2011, 03:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on August 26, 2011, 10:35:11 AM
Quote from: LaCroix on August 25, 2011, 09:02:41 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 25, 2011, 08:47:03 AMI'm helping him.

let's pretend you're not trolling again, as it's pretty obvious you hate the dude (and slargos), and this is at least the second time you've recently claimed this while earlier you were adamant about how you only ever attack martinus when he says something dumb. how is it helping him?

I don't actually hate him.  Marty suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.  We had a thread on this a while back.  I feel very sorry for him, so I am doing my best to help him.  By berating Marty at every opportunity I hope to rid him of his illusionary feeling of superiority and self-importance.  Also insulting Marty is really, really easy and I'm lazy.  I've never been one to shy away from reaching for the low hanging fruit.  And Marty is nothing if not a low hanging fruit.

All right, that's very good.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

LaCroix

Quote from: Razgovory on August 26, 2011, 10:35:11 AMI don't actually hate him.  Marty suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.  We had a thread on this a while back.  I feel very sorry for him, so I am doing my best to help him.  By berating Marty at every opportunity I hope to rid him of his illusionary feeling of superiority and self-importance.  Also insulting Marty is really, really easy and I'm lazy.  I've never been one to shy away from reaching for the low hanging fruit.  And Marty is nothing if not a low hanging fruit.

of course you hate him, because you insult him in every other thread, following him everywhere. your insults, more often than not, are simply out of the blue, usually retarded and stale, and are carried to schizo extremes. you lie about what people have said, in the case of at least slargos and martinus, in previous posts. i mean, the whole "norway left sweden and sweden did nothing about it! LOL sweden suxx" troll was just.. embarrassing

this whole "martinus has a narcissistic personality disorder and i'm helping him because i'm a good fellow" is another troll. i mean, i suppose you might actually believe it, being insane and all, but i mean come-on. martinus may be many things, but having a narcissistic disorder is highly unlikely. where do you even come up with this shit, anyway? the occasional marti post where the hypochondriac wonders if he has an actual disorder of narcissism? the online psychology tests he takes and posts? are you that stupid?

insulting you, raz, is very, very easy--arguably more than marti--and yet few do it. everyone piles shit onto martinus and slargos, but you more than anyone on this forum (including neil toward marti) seem to actually hate them. it is disturbing

Eddie Teach

Quote from: LaCroix on August 27, 2011, 03:21:29 AM
everyone piles shit onto martinus and slargos,

:lol:

No more than they pile shit onto everyone else.

You want a real "victim" on the forum, it's Tim. And arguably Siege.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

I avoid being insulting on the forum. This is just good manners.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

LaCroix

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 27, 2011, 04:46:19 AM:lol:

No more than they pile shit onto everyone else.

You want a real "victim" on the forum, it's Tim. And arguably Siege.

really? people pile shit onto malthus, minsky, cdm, neil, norgy, mery, anger, etc.. etc..? as much as on slargos and especially martinus? i wasn't saying those two were the only "victims" of this forum. i can certainly see why tim, siege, martinus, and slargos receive the shit they are given, but few obsessively stalk posters to the extent raz does. that is my point, one that apparently went over your head :(

edit: and it's strange you seem to think i meant that marti and slargos are the only two who receive shit on this forum... this is languish after all. the thing is, most aren't actually serious about the shit they fling. it's a part of their shtick, or just-what-they-do. for all the comments pdh/anger make, i really doubt they actually hate the individual behind the timmay posts

Eddie Teach

By "they" I was referring to Slargos and Martinus, not the forum population as a whole. You get what you give.

And no(:rolleyes:) your point about Raz didn't go over my head. It simply wasn't the point I was taking issue with.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: LaCroix on August 27, 2011, 03:21:29 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 26, 2011, 10:35:11 AMI don't actually hate him.  Marty suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.  We had a thread on this a while back.  I feel very sorry for him, so I am doing my best to help him.  By berating Marty at every opportunity I hope to rid him of his illusionary feeling of superiority and self-importance.  Also insulting Marty is really, really easy and I'm lazy.  I've never been one to shy away from reaching for the low hanging fruit.  And Marty is nothing if not a low hanging fruit.

of course you hate him, because you insult him in every other thread, following him everywhere. your insults, more often than not, are simply out of the blue, usually retarded and stale, and are carried to schizo extremes. you lie about what people have said, in the case of at least slargos and martinus, in previous posts. i mean, the whole "norway left sweden and sweden did nothing about it! LOL sweden suxx" troll was just.. embarrassing

this whole "martinus has a narcissistic personality disorder and i'm helping him because i'm a good fellow" is another troll. i mean, i suppose you might actually believe it, being insane and all, but i mean come-on. martinus may be many things, but having a narcissistic disorder is highly unlikely. where do you even come up with this shit, anyway? the occasional marti post where the hypochondriac wonders if he has an actual disorder of narcissism? the online psychology tests he takes and posts? are you that stupid?

insulting you, raz, is very, very easy--arguably more than marti--and yet few do it. everyone piles shit onto martinus and slargos, but you more than anyone on this forum (including neil toward marti) seem to actually hate them. it is disturbing

I respond in kind.  That's my slogan on Languish.  If Slargos goes on about mud people, I post something about Swedish cabinet Nazis living in Norway.  If Marty posts something stupid, I insult him.  There are only 50 of us here posting regularly on Languish anymore, so we run across each other a lot.  Perhaps that looks like stalking to you.  Do you consider it stalking when you run into the same people everyday in your place of business?  The only person I really dislike is Grallon whom I find loathsome.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on August 27, 2011, 06:50:53 AM
LaCroix has made The List.

I just wonder who pissed in his Cheerios.  Marty and Slargos are big boys, they don't need defending.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

For the record, I have issues with that Maximus guy and that Alcibades guy. Beyond that, there is no one here that chaps my hide.  :sleep:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Razgovory

I bet Marty has read this and is pleased that we derailed another thread to talk about him.  Though he probably wouldn't care for the idea that a thread on the morbidly obese naturally shifted to him.

If I really don't like someone, I'll just ignore them.  In a passive aggressive way.

Richard Hakluyt

Raz............"I respond in kind"...........you are therefore allowing other people to set the agenda.

Razgovory

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 27, 2011, 05:06:09 PM
Raz............"I respond in kind"...........you are therefore allowing other people to set the agenda.

That's okay.  I'm not exactly pro-active.  It is better then my older slogan of "I respond randomly and sometimes violently".