How the wannabe super-morbidly-obese justify their lifestyle

Started by Brazen, August 24, 2011, 03:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2011, 06:46:54 PM
You are a 150 lbs?
How tall are you?
4'5"?
Im 5'11" and I weight 195, and I am definitively not skinny.

I'm just 5'7".

I'm not skinny either (go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week). I'm only skinny when my illness flares up. I've been all the way down to 116 lbs, after a particularly bad one.

Josquius

As said she is gross but it must be said....past a certain point maybe its just in for a penny in for a pound?
They`re never gonna be fit and healthy...so why not aim for being THE fattest.

I weighed my self when sorting out my bags for Japan, I weigh more like 90 than the top 70s these days. I is teh fat.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Iormlund on August 24, 2011, 07:38:50 PM
You are a 150 lbs?
How tall are you?
4'5"?

I'm just 5'7".

I'm not skinny either (go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week). I'm only skinny when my illness flares up. I've been all the way down to 116 lbs, after a particularly bad one.

..Hot? :unsure:

What illness?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Iormlund

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

LaCroix

a year ago, after dating a fat chick for six months, i had fattened up myself to a disgusting 155-160. now i've lost that weight and am probably 150. 6'2"  :P

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on August 24, 2011, 10:03:53 AM
The assumption that all obese people like being catered to, are horribly ill due to their weight, and are overall just selfish people is ridiculous. Just as not all thin people are healthy, not all overweight people are unhealthy.

Ok, I'm gonna say what other people seem to be beating around the bush about: YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

And yeah, smoking people do not always get cancer, and there are people who never smoke and die of cancer. That does not mean that smoking isn't bad for you. :frusty:

Oh and btw, yes, obesity is a cultural thing. Specifically, it means you are white trash.  :hug:

Zanza

That's right. You are overweight according to BMI. Might be your muscles, might be your beer belly.  :P

Martinus

Yeah. I'm 6' and 175 pounds and I would like to lose some weight.

DGuller

Quote from: Zanza on August 25, 2011, 01:57:15 AM
That's right. You are overweight according to BMI. Might be your muscles, might be your beer belly.  :P
Could be the belly, those sips of Coors Light add up.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on August 25, 2011, 02:00:07 AM
Quote from: Zanza on August 25, 2011, 01:57:15 AM
Could be the belly, those sips of Coors Light add up.

He could also be sculpted - carrying all these carcasses to Palestinian wells must have worked like a dumb bell exercise.

Martinus

Quote from: Iormlund on August 24, 2011, 08:04:55 PM
Crohn's.

Sucks. :( Autoimmune diseases suck in general. I have the autoimmune prostatitis, and it's a pain in the ass.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point