Ron Paul Supporter's Ad Asks, 'Have You Ever Had Sex With Rick Perry?'

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2011, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

This chick was a waitress, which may explain it to some degree, but seriously, she weighed like 95 pounds.  Who cares whether she wears makeup?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

dps

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2011, 02:47:25 AM
QuoteA vocal critic of the Federal Reserve the Texas congressman said, "I have never once said Bernanke has committed treason." He added, "But I have suggested very strongly that the Federal Reserve system and all the members have been counterfeiters for a long time."

Considering this guy is a gold standard supporter so his thinking is out of the 19th century - wasn't counterfeiting/forgery of money considered a crime on par with treason at the time?

Not in the U.S. 

In Europe?  I wouldn't be surprised.  Stuff like poaching rabbits on a nobleman's estate was a capital crime in much of Europe during at least part of that century.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 05:51:43 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2011, 04:44:00 PM
So, do you guys think lebiangs get large because they are lebiangs, or do they become lebiangs because they are large?

It's all that butch shit.

There are plenty of femmes who look perfectly fine, like my sister.  (Her current girlfriend, however, does pretty much fit the above stereotype, although not all of them have.)

And to be perfectly fair, there are plenty of soft butches who are hot; I worked with a girl whose girlfriend was a total lipstick lesbian and rather hot (sort of looked like Veronica Lake), but personally I'd have rather fucked the butchier one.  She was really skinny.

Lesbos, butch are not, are a terror in the corporate environment.  Talk about "taking care of their own" territorialism; they make Masons look like passive-aggressive backstabbers.

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 06:03:47 PM
Actually, I'd never seen a picture of him till I looked him up just now.  Have you ever seen a man more store-brand that wasn't a newscaster in a 1980s comedy?  He's so generic he's almost unique again.
He's trying to bring back the 80s fundamentalist slick hairstyle.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2011, 07:46:52 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 05:51:43 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2011, 04:44:00 PM
So, do you guys think lebiangs get large because they are lebiangs, or do they become lebiangs because they are large?

It's all that butch shit.

There are plenty of femmes who look perfectly fine, like my sister.  (Her current girlfriend, however, does pretty much fit the above stereotype, although not all of them have.)

And to be perfectly fair, there are plenty of soft butches who are hot; I worked with a girl whose girlfriend was a total lipstick lesbian and rather hot (sort of looked like Veronica Lake), but personally I'd have rather fucked the butchier one.  She was really skinny.

Lesbos, butch are not, are a terror in the corporate environment.  Talk about "taking care of their own" territorialism; they make Masons look like passive-aggressive backstabbers.

:lol:

Actually, did I misunderstand the question?  I really don't know how it relates to Rick Perry. : /
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

LaCroix

Ideologue

Quote from: LaCroix on August 19, 2011, 09:34:18 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 06:12:05 PM95 pounds.  Who cares whether she wears makeup?

may i subscribe to your newsletter? :)

Girls You Can Throw Against a Wall monthly?  Sure.
Kinemalogue

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 06:03:47 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2011, 05:58:32 PM
I haven't had sex with Rick Perry.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Actually, I'd never seen a picture of him till I looked him up just now.  Have you ever seen a man more store-brand that wasn't a newscaster in a 1980s comedy?  He's so generic he's almost unique again.

:rolleyes: OK. I haven't had sex with Rick Perry YET. Happy?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DGuller

Martinus

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

LaCroix

Quote from: Martinus on August 20, 2011, 02:33:37 AMYou're into young teens?

nah. i just like skinny chicks

sorry if i hit a nerve. exercise and eat healthy and you'll lose some of your chunk :console: