Ron Paul Supporter's Ad Asks, 'Have You Ever Had Sex With Rick Perry?'

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2011, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

So is anyone going to buy an ad that says (in big letters) "NO"?  'Cuz I'll throw in a dollar since I just want to be on the record responding as such.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Iormlund

I'm with crazy grandpa on this one. If you want the government to dictate how people should live their sex lives yours becomes fair game as well.

Admiral Yi

In crazy grandpa's defense the article says the ad was run by his supporters, not his campaign.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2011, 03:50:39 PM
In crazy grandpa's defense the article says the ad was run by his supporters, not his campaign.

Which gives you an idea of the caliber of his supporters.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

When the Ron Paul supporters arrive at a party, you might as well pack it in. Dullest fuckers ever. Might as well take a dump in the punchbowl.

Only thing worse than a Ron Paulie is a LaRouche foreigner zealot. I've had them ruin my lunch when I was trying to sit outside.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 11:59:38 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2011, 10:46:31 AM
Quote from: Rasputin on August 19, 2011, 09:03:38 AM
:hmm:i didnt think they allowed gay people in texas?

The mayor of Houston is gay.

Thanks Dickipedia.  Jesus, that's like me caring who the mayor of Lodz fucks.  There's no reason for you to know that.

Are you kidding me? I read three interviews with her and watched a documentary. It was all over gay news.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

So, do you guys think lebiangs get large because they are lebiangs, or do they become lebiangs because they are large?

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 19, 2011, 04:44:00 PM
So, do you guys think lebiangs get large because they are lebiangs, or do they become lebiangs because they are large?

More of the former, but probably a little of the latter.  But someone needs to tell them they don't need to look like morbidly obese late teen redneck boys just because of their orientation.  In fact, if they tried to look more like the lebanesians on TV & in the movies, the world would be a better place.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2011, 04:31:24 PM
When the Ron Paul supporters arrive at a party, you might as well pack it in. Dullest fuckers ever. Might as well take a dump in the punchbowl.

Only thing worse than a Ron Paulie is a LaRouche foreigner zealot. I've had them ruin my lunch when I was trying to sit outside.  :mad:

My mom was a delegate to the 1984 Democratic Convention.  The LaRouche weirdos were there in force demanded LaRouche get to make prime time speech.  She said they were the scariest motherfuckers she'd ever met.  Every time she saw one she ran.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

When I lived in Delaware there was always some dude set up about 30 feet from the front door of the DMV handing out LaRouche pamphlets.  Wonder if he ever gave up.

Ideologue

It's all that butch shit.

There are plenty of femmes who look perfectly fine, like my sister.  (Her current girlfriend, however, does pretty much fit the above stereotype, although not all of them have.)

And to be perfectly fair, there are plenty of soft butches who are hot; I worked with a girl whose girlfriend was a total lipstick lesbian and rather hot (sort of looked like Veronica Lake), but personally I'd have rather fucked the butchier one.  She was really skinny.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2011, 05:58:32 PM
I haven't had sex with Rick Perry.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Actually, I'd never seen a picture of him till I looked him up just now.  Have you ever seen a man more store-brand that wasn't a newscaster in a 1980s comedy?  He's so generic he's almost unique again.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 05:51:43 PM

It's all that butch shit.

There are plenty of femmes who look perfectly fine, like my sister.  (Her current girlfriend, however, does pretty much fit the above stereotype, although not all of them have.)

And to be perfectly fair, there are plenty of soft butches who are hot; I worked with a girl whose girlfriend was a total lipstick lesbian and rather hot (sort of looked like Veronica Lake), but personally I'd have rather fucked the butchier one.  She was really skinny.

Lesbians in the corporate world tend to dress alright.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive