Ron Paul Supporter's Ad Asks, 'Have You Ever Had Sex With Rick Perry?'

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2011, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:09:26 AM
Those are the sorts of rumours that faggots spread all the time.

When the governor is sticking his dick in their faces it is hard for them to keep their mouths shut :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2011, 08:15:36 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:09:26 AM
Those are the sorts of rumours that faggots spread all the time.
When the governor is sticking his dick in their faces it is hard for them to keep their mouths shut :P
Those homos are chatty bitches, aren't they?  Another reason that they have no place in government.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:19:48 AM
Those homos are chatty bitches, aren't they?  Another reason that they have no place in government.

Yep.  What happened to discretion?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2011, 08:21:16 AM
Quote from: Neil on August 19, 2011, 08:19:48 AM
Yep.  What happened to discretion?
It disappeared.  These days, everyone wants to show off to reporters that they are 'in the know'.  The pendulum has swung too far, and we'll need to adopt some Putin-esque reforms before the ship can right itself.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Rasputin

Who is John Galt?

Valmy

Quote from: Rasputin on August 19, 2011, 09:03:38 AM
:hmm:i didnt think they allowed gay people in texas?

I thought we had nothing but steers and queers?

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 19, 2011, 09:07:16 AM

I thought we had nothing but steers and queers?

And which category do you fall into?  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 19, 2011, 10:46:31 AM

The mayor of Houston is gay.

I think Raputin was mocking us for our social conservative ways than speculating on the demographic make up of Texas.

Ideologue

Thanks Dickipedia.  Jesus, that's like me caring who the mayor of Lodz fucks.  There's no reason for you to know that.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on August 19, 2011, 11:59:38 AM

Thanks Dickipedia.  Jesus, that's like me caring who the mayor of Lodz fucks.  There's no reason for you to know that.

I assume the mayor of Lodz fucks over the citizens of the city every day.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

Yet the  Cowboys play their home games in Dallas.  How to resolve this conundrum?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 19, 2011, 01:09:28 PM

Yet the  Cowboys play their home games in Dallas.  How to resolve this conundrum?

Nicely done!

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014