News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Which GOP Candidate would get your Vote.

Started by Viking, August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which GOP Candidate woudl get your vote.

Ron Paul
10 (23.3%)
Mitt Romney
10 (23.3%)
John Huntsman
7 (16.3%)
Michelle Bachman
4 (9.3%)
Sarah Palin (write in)
1 (2.3%)
Rick Per
2 (4.7%)
Newt Gingerich
1 (2.3%)
Jaron
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 16, 2011, 08:06:57 AM

I was at lecture about Missouri Germans in the civil war.  The Catholic dioceses in St. Louis was pro-southern, but none of the parishioners were who overwhelmingly voted for Lincoln and supported the Union.
Sounds like a cool lecture. College campus?

Nope, Missouri State Archives is giving lectures concerning the Civil War in Missouri. Either at the Secretary of State's office or another building across the street from the Capital.  German immigrants were essentially the anchor that kept Missouri in the Union.  Missouri sent more Germans to fight for the Union then any other state except New York.  Even German slave owners (of which there were a few), were abolitionist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 16, 2011, 04:30:22 AM

I just want to say using this pic for Gingrich was funny as balls.

It's always good to see one's hard work be appreciated. I had to look pretty hard for find that one.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Viking

Quote from: DGuller on August 16, 2011, 09:21:26 AM
I just got it.  :blush:

meh, one would think that moveonistas would be up to date on newts indiscretions
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Quote from: Viking on August 16, 2011, 09:30:43 AM

meh, one would think that moveonistas would be up to date on newts indiscretions
:huh:  :mad: I'm not a moveonista.  My frothiness is self-made.

Razgovory

I've never met a "Moveonista".  Are there any on this board?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

ulmont

Quote from: Razgovory on August 16, 2011, 09:51:33 AM

I've never met a "Moveonista".  Are there any on this board?

*shrug*  I've given money to MoveOn.  "Censure and move on" was the best thing to do vis-a-vis Clinton, rather than all the bullshit we got.

Razgovory

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on August 15, 2011, 12:07:33 PM
that should be Rick Perry not Rick Per

Does it really matter.

For the orginal question..none of them.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Tamas

Quote from: Razgovory on August 16, 2011, 10:45:34 AM
Quote from: Tamas on August 16, 2011, 10:38:15 AM
lol:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier

Damn.  I'm not a Ron Paul supporter.  I think the guy is a fucking loon, but that goes a bit to far.

Well, based only on that, it would be hard to take him for anything but a loon when his coverage is like that.

Tamas

An just when lunacy make you ignored? eg. Palin?

Gups

Reich Perry, at least you know what you're getting