Which GOP Candidate would get your Vote.

Started by Viking, August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which GOP Candidate woudl get your vote.

Ron Paul
10 (23.3%)
Mitt Romney
10 (23.3%)
John Huntsman
7 (16.3%)
Michelle Bachman
4 (9.3%)
Sarah Palin (write in)
1 (2.3%)
Rick Per
2 (4.7%)
Newt Gingerich
1 (2.3%)
Jaron
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

The Brain

So? Children may not be intelligent but they do have a kind of low cunning.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Minsky Moment

Only took Perry a couple of days to jump the shark, in a silly attempt to pull in Ron Paul voters by threatening assault against Bernanke.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on August 17, 2011, 04:31:43 PM
Corn dogs = kids food.

You probably say the same thing about pizza and soda.  :rolleyes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 17, 2011, 04:51:38 PM
Only took Perry a couple of days to jump the shark, in a silly attempt to pull in Ron Paul voters by threatening assault against Bernanke.

I remember back in the 1990's how Pat Buchanan claimed that if elected his first act of office would be arrest Bill Clinton at the inauguration ceremony. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Don't mess with Texas!

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 17, 2011, 07:08:52 PM

Don't mess with Texas!

Perry is such a badass if you messed with Texas he would lead a group praying to God to make you stop.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."