News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Which GOP Candidate would get your Vote.

Started by Viking, August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which GOP Candidate woudl get your vote.

Ron Paul
10 (23.3%)
Mitt Romney
10 (23.3%)
John Huntsman
7 (16.3%)
Michelle Bachman
4 (9.3%)
Sarah Palin (write in)
1 (2.3%)
Rick Per
2 (4.7%)
Newt Gingerich
1 (2.3%)
Jaron
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Viking

siegy is making demotivators, only he doesn't realize that the images expire on the website he's making them on. Once the images expire they are deleted and thus his image posts become empty.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Rick Perry on why Abstinence only Education works... cuz he sez so...

http://www.justin.tv/texastribune/b/271926172
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 16, 2011, 04:11:04 PM
I'm just enjoying Viking's fits over him. A vote for Perry is a vote to troll Viking and his ilk for 4 years.

Well it would get him out of the state...

But it is not like I will be doing any voting until long after the Republican nomination is long since decided so who cares what I think?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on August 17, 2011, 08:15:51 AM
Wtf is that she's eating?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_dog

Only kids eat that generally.  I guess she is at some country fair or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2011, 08:17:06 AM
Quote from: Liep on August 17, 2011, 08:15:51 AM
Wtf is that she's eating?

Only kids eat that generally.  I guess she is at some country fair or something.

AFAIK it's from the Iowa state fair, which must go on for like 10 weeks or something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HisMajestyBOB

Could be that deep-fried butter that's real popular there, too.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on August 17, 2011, 08:17:06 AM

:huh:

Kids, parents, or people who want something they can just pop in the microwave. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Eddie Teach

No, but my sister used to like buying those frozen corn dogs you get at the supermarket.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall