Which GOP Candidate would get your Vote.

Started by Viking, August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which GOP Candidate woudl get your vote.

Ron Paul
10 (23.3%)
Mitt Romney
10 (23.3%)
John Huntsman
7 (16.3%)
Michelle Bachman
4 (9.3%)
Sarah Palin (write in)
1 (2.3%)
Rick Per
2 (4.7%)
Newt Gingerich
1 (2.3%)
Jaron
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: Viking on August 15, 2011, 03:06:13 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 03:04:33 PM
Quote from: Viking on August 15, 2011, 02:57:21 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 02:49:00 PM
I think Romney will get my vote.

eh? Your voting for the guy who thinks that YAWEH is a space alien, Missouri is the new promised land and Obamacare is a damn good idea?

Ok. I change my vote.
Ron Paul then.

Viking, thanks from condensating and bringing to my attention the issues that don't get covered in the media I listen to.

So you want to vote for the guy that wants to disband the army and stop you from killing arabs and leaving Israel to it's fate and letting Iran build a nuclear bomb?

Fuck man, whom should I vote for?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 03:06:15 PM

He does? What was his exact wording?
The "all modern jews are khazars" or "only the ashkenazis are really jews"?

Mormon thing.  All non-Mormons are gentiles.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 03:07:00 PM

A Democrat.  You know, the party most Jews vote for.

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2011, 03:06:33 PM
You'll never be a real Jew. :(

I was born a real jew.
I didn't know there were jews diferent from me until I went to school.

Eddie Teach

I just realized, Jaron's probably too young to be eligible in 2012. Maybe we should just re-elect Obama and vote Jaron in 2016.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Viking

So you want to vote for the guy that wants to disband the army and stop you from killing arabs and leaving Israel to it's fate and letting Iran build a nuclear bomb?

That is my point. The Republican party consists of religious extremists, economic wierdos and moral midgets right now. 
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

And a Pizza guy who wants to have a limit of three pages on bills that go through Congress.

HVC

Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 03:04:33 PM
Quote from: Viking on August 15, 2011, 02:57:21 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 02:49:00 PM
I think Romney will get my vote.

eh? Your voting for the guy who thinks that YAWEH is a space alien, Missouri is the new promised land and Obamacare is a damn good idea?

Ok. I change my vote.
Ron Paul then.

Viking, thanks from condensating and bringing to my attention the issues that don't get covered in the media I listen to.

obama :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2011, 03:08:30 PM

I would vote for a centrist democrat, not for an ideologically motivated President bent on redistribution of wealth.

Viking

Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2011, 03:15:26 PM
And a Pizza guy who wants to have a limit of three pages on bills that go through Congress.

did he invest in printers with extremely small pixes sizes?

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on August 15, 2011, 03:16:31 PM

I would vote for a centrist democrat, not for an ideologically motivated President bent on redistribution of wealth.

So, you'll vote for Obama?

Razgovory

Viking

What substantive evidence (i.e. not found on fox news) do you have for the assertion that Obama is ideologically motivated for the redistribution of wealth?

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2011, 03:17:53 PM

So, you'll vote for Obama?

Over my dead body.
I'll give him my vote when he pry it from my cold, dead hands!