News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Which GOP Candidate would get your Vote.

Started by Viking, August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which GOP Candidate woudl get your vote.

Ron Paul
10 (23.3%)
Mitt Romney
10 (23.3%)
John Huntsman
7 (16.3%)
Michelle Bachman
4 (9.3%)
Sarah Palin (write in)
1 (2.3%)
Rick Per
2 (4.7%)
Newt Gingerich
1 (2.3%)
Jaron
8 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Viking

The GOP primaries are approaching and to be honest, they all seem like nutbag cooks to me. But, I must ask, which of the candidates, regardless of how democratic and foreign you might be, would you like to vote for.

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Normally? None of the above.

But to annoy Euros? Crazy Eyes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Viking

I did forget the black guy... but then again, so do all republicans...

Razgovory

I would have used a picture of a Pizza and an Oreo.  Or a Pizza and Uncle Tom's cabin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

I have to admit, I like how Sarah Palin just stalks the other candidates.  Showing up in her bus everywhere they go and trying to upstage them.  That is a unique political strategy, I'll give her that.  I'm not sure what it is suppose to accomplish, though.

MadImmortalMan

Jesus, you guys can ridicule the crazy without going all racist.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Viking

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 15, 2011, 12:22:39 PM
Jesus, you guys can ridicule the crazy without going all racist.

I'll admit that using the Burrito for Jaron might have been slightly over the top.