Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on August 09, 2011, 04:49:00 PM
I met the premier of Yukon while in Keno and talked about the Winnipeg Jets.  Turns out he's an ex-pay Winnipegger as well.   :showoff:

They pay people to be Winnipeggers?

That figures.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

:D

Why is it that whenever I respond to someone's question about my personal life, everyone suddenly has to compare dicks?

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 04:32:49 PM

I shook Dan Quayle's hand back in the day. Me > You.

I also met Sarah Palin but let's not mention that, as I really didn't want to be there but work forced me too.

I can beat that, I met Dukakis.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

You know, this is the sort of situation that could really use Captain Britain.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

citizen k

I met James Doohan "Scotty" and Kurt Vonnegut.

Palisadoes

Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 05:27:39 PM

With his well-inked quill to write a lot of nasty letters? :huh:

mongers

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 02:38:02 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 11:34:23 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 08:14:40 AM
I don't think he is a leftie. He is a bit like me - an elitist.
Shouldn't elitists be actually elite?

We are elite in Poland and Portugal, respectively. :P

How many ambassadors have you dined with?  :rolleyes:

Actually, during the 2009/2010 New Year's Eve party the now-vice-ambassador of a major European country to Poland danced to Lady Gaga and drank pink champagne (along with other gays and fag hags) in my apartment in Warsaw, if that counts. :unsure:

Oh I know him, isn't he Martim Silva's mate ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

citizen k

Quote from: Palisadoes on August 09, 2011, 05:50:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 05:27:39 PM

With his well-inked quill to write a lot of nasty letters? :huh:

Indeed.

Razgovory

I wonder if the Brits are just going to admit their military is incapable of taking care of this and ask the US to intervene.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2011, 06:09:59 PM
I wonder if the Brits are just going to admit their military is incapable of taking care of this and ask the US to intervene.

We could, :cough: Paras :cough: but most Americans*, especially CdM would get their knickers in a twist.

*Ed Anger an honourable exception.

edit:
I would post a photo of Paras doing internal security in N.I, but unfortunately most on the web seem to be of Bloody Sunday.  :(

I used to work with two ex-Paras, top blokes.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

citizen k

Quote from: mongers on August 09, 2011, 06:12:40 PM

We could, :cough: Paras :cough: but most Americans*, especially CdM would get their knickers in a twist.

If they're good enough for Belfast then should be good enough for Tottenham.

Razgovory

Quote from: citizen k on August 09, 2011, 06:15:55 PM

If they're good enough for Belfast then should be good enough for Tottenham.

They weren't good enough for Basra.

Ed Anger

edit:
I would post a photo of Paras doing internal security in N.I, but unfortunately most on the web seem to be of Bloody Sunday.  :(

I used to work with two ex-Paras, top blokes.

I bet Seedy would love to see MAricans knocking heads. I know I'd love to see an MP battalion with non-lethal deterrents fucking up your Chavs.  :bowler:

ACTIVATE HEAT RAY AND SONIC WEAPONS!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 07:26:18 PM
I bet Seedy would love to see MAricans knocking heads. I know I'd love to see an MP battalion with non-lethal deterrents fucking up your Chavs.  :bowler:
Faggot.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 07:39:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 07:26:18 PM
Faggot.

I've got to take Brits pussy culture into account.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive