Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 02:38:02 PM
How many ambassadors have you dined with?  :rolleyes:

He doesn't have time for ambassadors, Marti hob knobs with all those movers and shakers.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Of course he does, don't all gays hang out with professional dancers?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 11:38:47 AM
Meanwhile, mud and trashy young people in Philly are causing trouble. The mayor gives a sermon from the mount (literally) and imposes a curfew:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/nutter-strongly-condemns-mob-attacks080711

I used the mud terminology for you Slargos.  :)

All is calm in Cincy...   though I should probably stop putting off that CCW training  :hmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tamas

Tell me something:

BBC News is just doing a summary on Internet videos and photos. When pics of bums posing with loot is shown, their faces is heavily blurred out. When the picture of the Turks standing guard is shown, their face is right fucking there to see and identify.

Really? fo' real? Still the criminals have more personal rights?

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on August 09, 2011, 03:27:50 PM
Tell me something:

BBC News is just doing a summary on Internet videos and photos. When pics of bums posing with loot is shown, their faces is heavily blurred out. When the picture of the Turks standing guard is shown, their face is right fucking there to see and identify.

You're innocent until found guilty in a court of law. Unless the crime is innocence.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: Tamas on August 09, 2011, 03:27:50 PM
Tell me something:

Showing pictures of pakis as law-abiding citizens standing up to criminals supports the multicultural narrative. It's that simple.

The Brain

I can't get over "the feds" btw. That's worse than losing India.

Richard Hakluyt

A highly centralised state, but one of the few things that is still very decentralised are the various police forces  :D

Incidentally, it is "da feds" not the "the feds"  :huh:

Martinus

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 11:34:23 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 08:14:40 AM
I don't think he is a leftie. He is a bit like me - an elitist.
Shouldn't elitists be actually elite?

We are elite in Poland and Portugal, respectively. :P

Actually, during the 2009/2010 New Year's Eve party the now-vice-ambassador of a major European country to Poland danced to Lady Gaga and drank pink champagne (along with other gays and fag hags) in my apartment in Warsaw, if that counts. :unsure:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 01:18:27 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 11:38:47 AM
Meanwhile, mud and trashy young people in Philly are causing trouble. The mayor gives a sermon from the mount (literally) and imposes a curfew:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/nutter-strongly-condemns-mob-attacks080711

I used the mud terminology for you Slargos.  :)

How thoughtful. :wub:

It shows that I'm just not a meanie.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 04:28:19 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 02:17:41 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 11:34:23 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 08:14:40 AM
I don't think he is a leftie. He is a bit like me - an elitist.
Shouldn't elitists be actually elite?

We are elite in Poland and Portugal, respectively. :P

Actually, during the 2009/2010 New Year's Eve party the now-vice-ambassador of a major European country to Poland danced to Lady Gaga and drank pink champagne (along with other gays and fag hags) in my apartment in Warsaw, if that counts. :unsure:

I shook Dan Quayle's hand back in the day. Me > You.

I also met Sarah Palin but let's not mention that, as I really didn't want to be there but work forced me too.

Ed Anger

Quotenottspolice Canning Circus Police Station fire bombed by a group of 30-40 males. No reports of injuries at this stage. A number of men arrested. Fire service at scene

Fire at Canning Circus Police Station is extinguished, scene being preserved for forensic evidence. At least 8 arrested

The Brain

Barrister

I met the premier of Yukon while in Keno and talked about the Winnipeg Jets.  Turns out he's an ex-pay Winnipegger as well.   :showoff:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.