Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Shit like this makes me move to BarristerBoy's camp when it comes to views on law enforcement.

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 07:40:00 AM
I can't fully enjoy watching this riot on TV. A little voice pops up in my head and reminds me there are brits I know living in London.

Fucking conscience.  :mad:

Yes, rather disturbing :(

Slargos

On the bright side, whenever I see stories like these out of Britain, my racism is challenged to the point where I have to claw tooth and bleeding nail to maintain it.  :D

The problem isn't the muds per se, it's just that they more frequently belong to the kind of culture which spawns this behaviour.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 07:49:53 AM
On the bright side, whenever I see stories like these out of Britain, my racism is challenged to the point where I have to claw tooth and bleeding nail to maintain it.  :D

The problem isn't the muds per se, it's just that they more frequently belong to the kind of culture which spawns this behaviour.

Hey Slarg, you might want to read about the mud childrens in Philly today. You might get a kick out of it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 07:44:39 AM
Shit like this makes me move to BarristerBoy's camp when it comes to views on law enforcement.

Society should simply bend over and take it up the ass? OK.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

See, this kind of thing meshes much better with my style of elitism/classism than your style of racism. Poland is as ethnically pure as they come, but it still has its fair share of human garbage (although our benevolent, moderately progressive, centre-right pro-EU government has nicely kept it largely under boot of our police so far). And yes, they fire rubber bullets and beat the living shit out of the rabble. And when they do, middle class Poles write petitions to the government to pardon the overly ethusiastic policemen who just happened to beat the living shit out of some local thug or something. :P

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 09, 2011, 07:50:57 AM

Hey Slarg, you might want to read about the mud childrens in Philly today. You might get a kick out of it.

Mayor Nutter says it all.

You can't build a good foundation on crap like that.  :D

Slargos

But I presume you're talking about the Plastic Wrap Pranksters.

Yeah.

It is certainly what I would expect from those critters.

Martim Silva

Quote from: Tamas on August 09, 2011, 07:32:45 AM
We should send our riot police. In 2006, they did not fuck around, and shot nazi thugs in the face with rubber-laden shotguns.  :showoff:

I bolded the relevant part for you.

If these were nazis, the british police would be using live ammo since day 1 and everyone would applaud.

But they're mostly darkies, so...

Anyway, Liberal Democracies are only good for two things:

1) Taxing law-abiding citizens,

2) Getting into debt.

So, they'll do the only thing they can: expect new taxes to be levied on the British population, followed by large handouts of all sorts to needy communities, so that they can buy the things they're stealing, thus avoiding the need to loot.

It's all about social justice, see?

Tamas

Quote from: Martim Silva on August 09, 2011, 07:58:54 AM
We should send our riot police. In 2006, they did not fuck around, and shot nazi thugs in the face with rubber-laden shotguns.  :showoff:

If these were nazis, the british police would be using live ammo since day 1 and everyone would applaud.

2) Getting into debt.

So, they'll do the only thing they can: expect new taxes to be levied on the British population, followed by large handouts of all sorts to needy communities, so that they can buy the things they're stealing, thus avoiding the need to loot.

I thought you were a leftie. What we are seeing is the end result of the glory of the welfare state. Bask in it.

Valmy

Send in the Army and the Navy send in the rank and file.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

See, this is where you get it wrong. Poland is technically a liberal democracy, too, but when the police shot a Nigerian immigrant last year, only about 30 rioters showed up and were promptly arrested by armed policemen with guns. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on August 09, 2011, 08:02:16 AM
Quote from: Martim Silva on August 09, 2011, 07:58:54 AM

2) Getting into debt.

I thought you were a leftie. What we are seeing is the end result of the glory of the welfare state. Bask in it.

I don't think he is a leftie. He is a bit like me - an elitist.

Palisadoes

The nationalisation of child raising is certainly proving to be a failure.

Brazen

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 07:29:56 AM
Unconfirmed, apparently there is the first fatality.
Confirmed. Someone used the cover of the riots to shoot someone else yesterday. He died today.