Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warspite

Fucking yoofs, torched a Currys five minutes walk from my flat after they got bored of burning down local businesses in Brixton.

Amusing to see people already waving this away as the product of The Cuts, inner-city deprivation, etc etc, as if poor people just can't help themselves from rioting and looting.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

CountDeMoney

Hey Brits, do your blacks walk as slow in stores as ours, yet still drive like maniacs?

Palisadoes

These problems aren't the result of planned cuts, but a problem with police and community relations which is long-standing in Tottenham (and probably most of north London). This just required a trigger, and it got one. The opportunist rent-a-mob quickly resurfaced too.

CountDeMoney

That's a lovely hummingbird avatar, Pal.
Did you know when they migrate in North America to Central America, they don't follow the land but fly directly across the Gulf of Mexico?  Amazing natural engineering.

CountDeMoney

I was just watching footage of the Tottenham rioting, then realized it was just the trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Palisadoes

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2011, 06:20:33 AM
That's a lovely hummingbird avatar, Pal.
Did you know when they migrate in North America to Central America, they don't follow the land but fly directly across the Gulf of Mexico?  Amazing natural engineering.

No I wasn't aware of that. It's quite amazing given their short wingspan.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2011, 06:21:32 AM
I was just watching footage of the Tottenham rioting, then realized it was just the trailer for Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

The rioters are NOT apes. :mad:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: The Brain on August 08, 2011, 06:33:13 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2011, 06:21:32 AM

The rioters are NOT apes. :mad:
Yes they are.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Brazen

Apparently Blackberries are now the weapon of choice for the disaffected yoof rather than being an executive wank toy, mainly because of the security of BBM. Here's a charming example from an article mooting that theory:

Octavian

Quote from: Brazen on August 08, 2011, 07:10:00 AM
Apparently Blackberries are now the weapon of choice for the disaffected yoof rather than being an executive wank toy, mainly because of the security of BBM. Here's a charming example from an article mooting that theory:

Lol the feds!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on August 08, 2011, 06:59:03 AM
Yes they are.

I'd bow to Brain's knowledge on the subject, he volunteers nights and weekends at the local zoo.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Brazen

I had to look up what bally is slang for. Balaclava or other face-covering scarf, apparently.

Warspite

Quote from: Octavian on August 08, 2011, 07:17:37 AM
Quote from: Brazen on August 08, 2011, 07:10:00 AM

Lol the feds!

I laughed out loud last night when browsing video uploads from the front line on twitter.

First, some moron had uploaded a picture of himself proudly holding loot as if inviting the Police to identify him. But not only that; he was loading the loot into the back of a car with the licence plate clearly visible in the photo.

Second, a video clip of a crowd attacking the Footlocker - then some rood runs across the shot shouting "BRAP BRAP BRAP".

Sigh.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Ed Anger

Is the Krispy Kreme all right and operating?

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive