When Does A Given American Jailbird Typically Get To Stretch Their Wings ?

Started by mongers, June 14, 2011, 05:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Thanks for all the advice, I shall pass it all on; it will probably make no difference to this woman.

My next suggestion will be she might as well starts taking acid.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

C.C.R.

Quote from: Malthus on June 15, 2011, 11:01:46 AM
Quote from: Strix on June 15, 2011, 10:58:20 AM
Note: Yes, chemical castration will reduce the ability to get erect but not the desire. We had a rapist on chemical castration drugs who couldn't get it up for his next victim, so he killed her parrot and used that.

Good lord - it's like a Monty Python skit gone wrong!  ;)

"Pushing up the daisies" just took on an entirely new connotation for me...

:unsure:

mongers

Predictable the woman involve took none of the 'evidence' present here at face value, but prefers the 'the knight in shining armour as a jailbird' narrative.  :hmm:

Anyway, thanks to all those who contributed. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Scipio

Quote from: dps on June 15, 2011, 10:09:16 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2011, 08:39:58 PM
Quote from: Scipio on June 15, 2011, 08:35:27 PM
Mississippi requires 85% of sentence; however, you get out early due to overcrowding.  Non-violent offenders get preference, except for three-time drug offenders.  Fucking federal drug crimes.

Is Rape, aggravated sodomy, robbery or burglary considered a violent crime in Mississippi.

No, in Mississippi, they're considered civic duties.
Unlike West Virginia, where you get fined if you don't engage in them annually.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on June 27, 2011, 07:03:40 PM
Predictable the woman involve took none of the 'evidence' present here at face value, but prefers the 'the knight in shining armour as a jailbird' narrative.  :hmm:

Anyway, thanks to all those who contributed. :cheers:

Well, if she's lucky he'll die in prison.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017