News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Admiral Yi, May 14, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Watching the game in Spanish.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

I bet it gets annoying hearing "GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLL" every 30 seconds or so.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 05, 2011, 08:50:38 PM
I bet it gets annoying hearing "GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLL" every 30 seconds or so.
:D Thankfully it's turned out to be a Spanish channel showing the original broadcast. I came in at half time, so I didn't realize that. They seem to switch from their own calls to the original speakers at random.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Lebron James played like a tool tonight :nelson:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

He's clearly hoping Wade will carry him to a championship. :yes:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Dirk was pretty good for a guy with a fever of 101.

1 Karma Chameleon point

szmik

Miami needed 1 win in Dallas and got it. I think this serie is pretty much over.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Valmy

Quote from: szmik on June 08, 2011, 12:02:15 PM
Miami needed 1 win in Dallas and got it. I think this serie is pretty much over.

The series is over at 2-2?  Has no team ever overcome a zero game advantage before? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

Nice comeback by the Mavs.

Why is Mark Cuban not screaming obscenities at the refs from courtside? 

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

:punk:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6642375/dirk-vs-heat
QuoteAfter this year of scolding and moral posturing, we have arrived at a final scene: Dirk Nowitzki — a simple man from vague origins — walks alone into battle against three mercenaries whose heedless and reckless pursuit of personal gain has unhinged the American Way. Everyone our hero has trusted and loved has either betrayed him (Jason Terry) or has died (Jason Kidd, Peja Stojakovic). And although the journey has long since lost its direction, the people's hero pushes on, not because there is value in pushing on for pushing on's sake, but because the audience demands its fill of blood and vengeance.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Wade's injured. Lets see what LeBron is made of.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Awesome game. I'm so glad the kids had testing today and I was able to watch it. :)

1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Ok watching the Heat lose is even more fun than I could have possibly imagined.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2011, 11:07:59 PM
Ok watching the Heat LeBron James lose is even more fun than I could have possibly imagined.

:yes:

Kind of feel bad for Wade and Bosh, but they choose to make a deal with the devil and thus deserve their fate.

1 Karma Chameleon point