And we're back!

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Admiral Yi, May 14, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobL

Straight up awesome.  :bowler:

Valmy

Glad to see Dirk do what Hakeem and David Robinson did.  Long time Texas stars getting their title in the end.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on June 12, 2011, 10:14:45 PM
Glad to see Dirk do what Hakeem and David Robinson did.  Long time Texas stars getting their title in the end.

:)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

:punk:

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

johnbriner

Dallas made it! Well, indeed, it was a very fantastic series. Both Miami and Dallas had shown us again the real team playing. Good job, especially Dirk, you're the best!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Does Dallas have enough black people to stage a riot?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

:XD:

For a guy who so desperately wants to be loved he always says the wrong thing.
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/06/lebron-james-mavericks-took-me-out-of-a.html

QuoteQ. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?
LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

You can't spell Miami without MIA!

Why didn't LeBron go to college? Because he wouldn't have shown up for the finals!

Tomorrow is LeBron James Day in Cleveland and everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early.

:lol:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Why do you say he desperately wants to be loved?

jimmy olsen

His personality screams it. This is a guy stayed up to 2am after game 4 reading all the articles bad mouthing him. MJ would do that to pump himself up, but LeBron cares what people think of him.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

So what's so bad about LeBron? Does a yine care to give a quick Digest of his sins?

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on June 13, 2011, 09:46:03 AM
So what's so bad about LeBron? Does a yine care to give a quick Digest of his sins?

He bolted his hometown of Cleveland despite being a beloved figure there.  But that would have merely made him unpopular in Cleveland.

He, however, chose to make it a big deal and announced how he was going to dominate the league and win seven championships and then they did a big celebration as if they already won something in Miami.  That made him unpopular in every other NBA city in the country.

Basically he ran off at the mouth and shot himself in the foot.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Yeah, other than the attention whoring on the scale of a reality tv star, I have nothing against him.