And we're back!

Main Menu

NBA Playoffs

Started by Admiral Yi, May 14, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strix

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 09, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2011, 11:07:59 PM
Ok watching the Heat LeBron James lose is even more fun than I could have possibly imagined.

:yes:

Kind of feel bad for Wade and Bosh, but they choose to make a deal with the devil and thus deserve their fate.

I still feel bad for them. They bought into the hype that the rest of the world and media had about Queen James.

Lebron is a much better version of Scotty Pippen. Now if he can just find Michael Jordan...
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Strix on June 10, 2011, 12:43:46 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 09, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 09, 2011, 11:07:59 PM
Ok watching the Heat LeBron James lose is even more fun than I could have possibly imagined.

:yes:

Kind of feel bad for Wade and Bosh, but they choose to make a deal with the devil and thus deserve their fate.

I still feel bad for them. They bought into the hype that the rest of the world and media had about Queen James.

Lebron is a much better version of Scotty Pippen. Now if he can just find Michael Jordan...
Reminds me of Johnson without the Magic.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 10, 2011, 08:19:56 AM

:D  Should just be the Yes option.

Edit:  Quick and dirty:

Edit2:  To be fair though, I did see a thing on ESPN yesterday noting that he had played all but 6 possible 4th quarter minutes in the playoffs up to that point.  He could just be exhausted.

jimmy olsen

:hmm:

http://www.620wtmj.com/blogs/danodonnell/123654929.html
QuoteThe internet has exploded in the last couple of days with rumors that Savannah Brinson, LeBron James' fiance, has been having an affair with Washington Wizards guard Rashard Lewis.  This, the rumor goes, is why James' play has been so  lackluster over the past two games.

But today, Lewis flatly denied ever having even met Brinson:

"I have no idea," Lewis said on Houston radio station 97.9 The Box when asked why the rumors were circulating. "That's what I'm trying to figure out.  Now I come home and I hear the same rumors. Those rumors are 100 percent false. They're not true. I don't know how they came up."

A day earlier, a host on that same Houston station reportedly claimed to have "a very reliable source" in the Orlando area, someone who was "all over the Tiger Woods issue" before it became public. This supposed source relayed word of a rumored tryst on South Beach between Brinson and Lewis, a former Orlando Magic player.

Delonte West and LeBron's mother were unavailable for comment.

1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

jimmy olsen

8pm start <_<

Missed the first 14 minutes due to class.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

You fucking taint this, I'm going to gouge out your eyes and shit down your neck.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
You fucking taint this, I'm going to gouge out your eyes and shit down your neck.
You would be justified.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

I'd like the Heat to win just to shove it down everybodies throat but it's really hard not to cheer for the giant white guy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

To bad for Stern that Terry/Barea stepped up this game to counter all the fouls being called on Nowitzki/Chandler/Mahinmi.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Awesome.  James has been punished.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

His punishment continues.  It will not be over till he retires with no rings. :contract:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."