[Canadian Election Results] Harper vs Iggy vs the 'stache

Started by Barrister, May 02, 2011, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2011, 05:13:30 PM
Quote from: Barrister on May 02, 2011, 05:09:40 PM
And I'm no longer a Federal prosecutor, so I wouldn't be responsible for prosecuting charges under the federal Elections Act. :shifty:

Even Canadians who are not Federal prosecutors are bound by Federal Election Laws.

This is true. -_-

But I am under no duty to report such offences to the proper authorities.  :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Zoupa

I voted. NDP  ^_^

I also chatted with the chicks handing out Orange Crush out on the sidewalk. Win win.

Josephus

Quote from: Zoupa on May 02, 2011, 05:25:15 PM
I voted. NDP  ^_^

I also chatted with the chicks handing out Orange Crush out on the sidewalk. Win win.

Good for you on both counts. :cheers:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zoupa

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2011, 05:26:46 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 02, 2011, 05:25:15 PM
I voted. NDP  ^_^

May God have mercy on your soul.

You doomsayers are funny as hell  :lol: I've always been a lefty, I've voted once for the Bloc, the rest always Liberal. I was leaning NDP even before the campaign started. The debates convinced me, but I swear there might be a 10% motivation for my voting NDP that comes from all the angst of conservatards. It's all love baby  :hug:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zoupa on May 02, 2011, 05:37:35 PM
I've always been a lefty

There is still time in to repent in the next election.

Besides Zoupa, you make Josephus look right wing.  I am just shocked you considered the NDP left enough for you. :P

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

As announced I didn't vote.  So - it's 15 past 8 - normally that's when they announce the winner.  Who won?  Minority Conservatives, or minority NDP?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Fireblade

Josephus

Won't be at least till 930 till they start announcing Ontario/Quebec results. And this time it might take until BC comes in until we know.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Fireblade

I look forward to Comrade Layton sending Neil to the gulag.

Neil

Quote from: Fireblade on May 02, 2011, 07:26:53 PM
I look forward to Comrade Layton sending Neil to the gulag.
I would welcome an attempt by a leftist government to use force against me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.