The Obama "To Make Important Statement" MEGATHREAD

Started by CountDeMoney, May 01, 2011, 09:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Monoriu on May 02, 2011, 10:25:55 AM
This made my day  :showoff:

Indeed - I just realzied I've been having a damn good past 24 hours or so.  Nice day with the baby yesterday, I cooked a nice supper, Bin Laden is dead, something else, now everythins is going well at work... :thumbsup:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Still happy to hear the good news.  And to think.  We couldn't have this thread on the old EUOT.  No celebrating the death of a person.  Even if the person is a mass murderer. :rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on May 02, 2011, 11:18:38 AM
We couldn't have this thread on the old EUOT.  No celebrating the death of a person.  Even if the person is a mass murderer. :rolleyes:
:lol:

I wonder what's going on at EUOT today.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 02, 2011, 06:33:42 AM
Quote from: jamesww on May 02, 2011, 06:24:54 AM
I'm pleased they offered the body to the Saudis, who apparently refused. Personally I'd like to have seen it left on the front steps of the Saudi 'Education Ministry' in Riyadh.

I'm glad they dumped him in the ocean, like so much ocean liner waste and bilge.  What's it say in the Koran about being fish food, you Islamofucks?  HAHAHAHAHA

This is the part that does not compute for me. Why take great points to make sure it is him, and then promptly drop his remains into the ocean? This is going to fuel conspiracy theories like nothing else.  :huh:

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2011, 11:21:03 AM
We couldn't have this thread on the old EUOT.  No celebrating the death of a person.  Even if the person is a mass murderer. :rolleyes:
:lol:

I wonder what's going on at EUOT today.

Shameless celebration that a guy has been killed.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on May 02, 2011, 11:21:45 AM
I'm pleased they offered the body to the Saudis, who apparently refused. Personally I'd like to have seen it left on the front steps of the Saudi 'Education Ministry' in Riyadh.

I'm glad they dumped him in the ocean, like so much ocean liner waste and bilge.  What's it say in the Koran about being fish food, you Islamofucks?  HAHAHAHAHA

This is the part that does not compute for me. Why take great points to make sure it is him, and then promptly drop his remains into the ocean? This is going to fuel conspiracy theories like nothing else.  :huh:

What do you mean? They had to bury him within 24 hours or somesuch because of moongodism IIRC.

Caliga

I'm sure they retained at least some portion of his body for future use. :)

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2011, 11:23:31 AM
I'm sure they retained at least some portion of his body for future use. :)

:bleeding: Don't give Mart any ideas.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on May 02, 2011, 11:22:29 AM

What do you mean? They had to bury him within 24 hours or somesuch because of moongodism IIRC.

Not convinced. Why would giving him a proper muslim burial would be high on CIA's list?

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on May 02, 2011, 11:26:12 AM

Not convinced. Why would giving him a proper muslim burial would be high on CIA's list?

Because of explicit instructions from the White House.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on May 02, 2011, 11:27:35 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 02, 2011, 11:26:12 AM

Because of explicit instructions from the White House.

More proof Obama is a Muslim.  <_<

Caliga

We go to great lengths to keep the Muslim world from being 'offended'.  Not that it really matters, because they'll hate us no matter what we do or how we do it, but still, there you have it.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2011, 11:32:01 AM
We go to great lengths to keep the Muslim world from being 'offended'.  Not that it really matters, because they'll hate us no matter what we do or how we do it, but still, there you have it.

Some of them are still merely ticked off at us.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

Still happy to hear the good news.  And to think.  We couldn't have this thread on the old EUOT.  No celebrating the death of a person.  Even if the person is a mass murderer. :rolleyes:

Apparently death can be celebrated, bt not murder, and Stonewall gave a pass to this because he didn't consider it murder.