News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

4:20 in Vancouver

Started by crazy canuck, April 20, 2011, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2011, 01:16:56 PM
Edmonton's main function these days is as a religious centre.

The Holy City of the Bioware Faith :pope:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2011, 02:35:27 PM

The Holy City of the Bioware Faith :pope:

Patron Saint: Morrigan
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 21, 2011, 02:30:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 21, 2011, 11:11:54 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2011, 09:00:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 20, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
I really dont think the US is going to stop buying our natural resources because we tax the pot that people are smoking anyway. 

The US already knows we have pot growers, sellers and users here.  They have ways of dealing with that.  Ever hear of Marc Emery?
Surely a city the size of Vancouver must do more than just act as an entrepot for natural resources heading south?
Are you upset that Edmonton cant even do that?
WTF?
Pilgrims come from across the world to bask in My glory.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

I won't support pot legalization until the pot legalization movement distances itself from rastafarians.  :glare:

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on April 21, 2011, 03:45:10 PM
I really dont think the US is going to stop buying our natural resources because we tax the pot that people are smoking anyway. 

The US already knows we have pot growers, sellers and users here.  They have ways of dealing with that.  Ever hear of Marc Emery?
Surely a city the size of Vancouver must do more than just act as an entrepot for natural resources heading south?
WTF?

I always thought you were a giant worm.

Barrister

WTF?

:tinfoil:

Sure they do.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2011, 03:47:43 PM
I won't support pot legalization until the pot legalization movement distances itself from rastafarians.  :glare:

What is the problem with Rastafarians?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2011, 04:01:02 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jamaica

Ed Anger

Hmmm. Siding with Jamaicans or siding with Mart.

Decision, decisions.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2011, 03:49:31 PM

WTF?
I always thought you were a giant worm.
Conqueror worm?  I'm not sure that's appropriate.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on April 21, 2011, 04:03:06 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2011, 04:01:02 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jamaica

The fact they really don't care much for white people doesn't bother you, just the anti-gay thing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

I just thought they were silly people who thought the Emperor of Ethiopia was the Messiah.  A Christian variety of Druze or something.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on April 21, 2011, 08:14:32 PM
I just thought they were silly people who thought the Emperor of Ethiopia was the Messiah.  A Christian variety of Druze or something.

It has a lot of Black Supremacist stuff going on.  And seems like it came from the Black Nationalist movement.  I think it's more like the Nation of Islam or Christian Identity.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017