MadImmortalMan

This is the day Skynet attacks.  :ph34r:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

crazy canuck

I forgot to head to the mountains. :(

Grey Fox

I always assumed Canada wasn't affected by Judgement Day. It was never mentioned.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

In the Terminator storyline, Skynet was originally installed by the military to control the national arsenal on August 4, 1997. On August 29 it gained self-awareness.

You're a little late.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Brain

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2011, 12:32:45 PM
In the Terminator storyline, Skynet was originally installed by the military to control the national arsenal on August 4, 1997. On August 29 it gained self-awareness.

You're a little late.

When will you gain self-awareness and immediately start wiping out humanity, Alci? :hmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 21, 2011, 12:32:45 PM

You're a little late.

They retconned it a few times.  1997 to 2004 to 2011.
http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment_Day

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 21, 2011, 12:13:36 PM
I always assumed Canada wasn't affected by Judgement Day. It was never mentioned.

That is because nobody cares about Canada.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Camerus

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 21, 2011, 04:57:38 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 21, 2011, 12:13:36 PM

That is because nobody cares about Canada.

Thank God for that.   :Canuck:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Brazen

I have worked on the Skynet programme  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Thanks to my myriad cyberdefenses here at the Fortress of Solitude, the SkyNet assault here was limited to my alarm clock going off on a vacation day.  The bastards.