News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

God Help Me.

Started by Zeus, April 07, 2011, 11:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Being new here, I honestly have no idea what this will spark up, but I wanted to get a general average of people's religious beliefs here, and I'd like to know why you people believe what you do. :hmm:

I, for one, am Nothing. I live in the present, as I don't care what happens to me when I die. The closest thing to me would be Atheism, although I will nothe presumptuous enough to say, without a shadow of a doubt, that there is no God. If there is, cool. If not, awesome. Even if there were a corporeal God I'd still lack the capacity to care. I am also far from Agnostic. I choose not to believe in the concept of anything religious. 

That being said, go at it.
To be cunning and vicious is a fairly obvious shortcut to total victory.

Slargos

I fear you will suffer the most tragic fate of all, reprobate. There is no compassion left for you. A just world would see you succumb to torture and humiliation unto eternity, but we don't live in a just world so I shall take solace in your oblivion.

Who are you, again?

Edit: Well, aside from an unimaginative lout who thinks a corporeal god would possibly let him remain his filthy uncaring, unknowning, nihilist self.

Zeus

New.

Edit: Are you always so hateful?

Slargos

Well fuck you, nihilist.

Zeus

Slargos

Well, my inability to follow through on projects unfortunately keeps me from fully expressing my virulent hatred of you but if it helps you can probably intuit the lengths to which I had planned to go in order to fill you in.

Jacob

I think pantheist is probably the most accurate description of what I believe.

How'd you find this place, Zeus?

Zeus

Ive known about this place for a while, just never posted or really read anything untill a couple days ago.

Zeus

Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 11:40:03 PM
Well, my inability to follow through on projects unfortunately keeps me from fully expressing my virulent hatred of you but if it helps you can probably intuit the lengths to which I had planned to go in order to fill you in.

I think he has a crush on me :P

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Zeus on April 07, 2011, 11:31:02 PM

Edit: Are you always so hateful?
You really are new!

Yes, yes he is. He's a terrible, misanthropic excuse for a human being.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

Slargos will want you even more if you're black or Muslim.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Jacob

Quote from: Zeus on April 07, 2011, 11:46:00 PMI think he has a crush on me :P

Slargos hates himself and deals with it by directing the emotion outwards.

Slargos

That's what you're going with, when I unwittingly served you up the gem at the end of my rant? I see that my first impression was spot on.

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on April 07, 2011, 11:47:27 PM
Quote from: Zeus on April 07, 2011, 11:46:00 PMI think he has a crush on me :P

Slargos hates himself and deals with it by directing the emotion outwards.

Don't kid yourself, race traitor, I reserve my hatred for you.  :hug:

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on April 07, 2011, 11:47:45 PM
That's what you're going with, when I unwittingly served you up the gem at the end of my rant? I see that my first impression was spot on.

I don't get it. You mean that there's some sort of innuendo to be found it you wanting to fill him in?