News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Canada] Canadian Politics Redux

Started by Josephus, March 22, 2011, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

People have always been distracted by beautiful people.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

@ Syt

looks like he was preparing for trumps handshake
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

Quote from: viper37 on February 16, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
It's really too bad Justin is married, we could have considered a diplomatic union of some sort.

She's married too (FYI)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Hey she can look. Nothing wrong with that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Josephus on February 16, 2017, 04:49:23 PM
She's married too (FYI)
yes, but accidents can happen. Especially for people travelling in dangerous places like Israel.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

The German-Canadian Axis of Sanity is coming together I see.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on February 17, 2017, 04:06:09 PM
The German-Canadian Axis of Sanity is coming together I see.

he he coming

:perv:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

BTW, when's the last time he beat the living shit out of an MP?

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2017, 04:12:36 PM
BTW, when's the last time he beat the living shit out of an MP?

He defeated Senator Brazeau back in 2012.  I don't think he ever fought another MP.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on February 17, 2017, 04:13:55 PM
He defeated Senator Brazeau back in 2012.  I don't think he ever fought another MP.

I was trying to make a joke about elbowtitgate.  :(