News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Like Burger said, I'll throw a bit of isk at you guys too, to get you on your feet.

@ katmai, the only associate I could find that *may* be you is Frederick Corrino, otherwise you never died or killed anyone.   :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Does anyone want to do this Buddy invite crap with me since I'm going to sign up anyway?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Alcibiades

Sure, I just need your email and I'll throw you a 21 day trial.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 22, 2012, 02:30:30 PM
@ katmai, the only associate I could find that *may* be you is Frederick Corrino, otherwise you never died or killed anyone.   :P

Nope, that's me. :P

katmai

I found my guy, he has a few Destroyers and Cruisers laying around. And all the skills that MBM suggested.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

Oh those were for brand new dudes.  If you've already got a guy you have a huge head start on a starter character, especially if you can fly cruisers and destroyers with it.  You can do a lot more than just tackle with those, although they aren't nearly as cheap as frigates.

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 22, 2012, 11:03:11 PM
Oh those were for brand new dudes.  If you've already got a guy you have a huge head start on a starter character, especially if you can fly cruisers and destroyers with it.  You can do a lot more than just tackle with those, although they aren't nearly as cheap as frigates.

Yeah i had account for few months back in '10. Was working towards Hurricane when i cancelled my account.

katmai

Alci follows the Berkut practice of responding in chat channels i see.

<_<

Jaron

I made a character but I don't see any of the skills I am supposed to train. Do I have to train these basic ones first?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on April 23, 2012, 01:00:18 AM
I made a character but I don't see any of the skills I am supposed to train. Do I have to train these basic ones first?

you should be able to train a few with brand new guy, rest need to buy skill books

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Jaron on April 23, 2012, 01:00:18 AM

You should run through the tutorials.  You'll get some skillbooks, some ships, and a little ISK from those. 

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on April 23, 2012, 12:55:58 AM
Alci follows the Berkut practice of responding in chat channels i see.

<_<

Sorry, was playing dota 2, left up the game to keep boosts going for the corpies.   :sleep:

katmai

Sure Berkut!

I was just saying hi anyways.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 23, 2012, 08:52:01 AM
left up the game to keep boosts going for the corpies.   :sleep:

How do you manage to get away with that, anyway?  Aren't you docked up?

Alcibiades

We have poses in the area, so just pos up and leave the the t3s in the pos with boosts running.  Throw on free move, create advert, open up a few squads and everyone is set for the day.   Try to leave them up most days for the guys to have unfair advantages.   :cool: