News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Admiral Yi, March 13, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I thought the Texican rebounder got fouled.  Unless time had run out.  They didn't show that synched with the clock.

Anyway, done deal.  Congrats Throbs.

MadBurgerMaker

Studio dudes are saying you can't call a TO after 4 seconds on an inbounds, which is why Johnson got nailed like that.  Weird.

E2:  Nevermind, they're now saying that's not a rule. 

Ah good someone caught it:

:lol:

edit:

QuoteI thought the Texican rebounder got fouled.  Unless time had run out.  They didn't show that synched with the clock.

Wouldn't have mattered either way score-wise, it just takes longer to brick two free throws.

Grey Fox

I don't know much about Bball or really care about the sport but VCU is fun to watch.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

At 99.7%, but VCU is gonna knock that down. At least I have Notre Dame advancing next round.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

And no Syracuse has ruined that bracket. Choking bastards.  :glare:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on March 20, 2011, 07:25:13 PM
Gratz Catz.

I cannot believe Arizona pulled that our of their ass.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

:lol: neither can I, hope they can continue that shit versus Dookies.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Just watched a replay of the 5-second call.

I cannot come up with a way to consider that anything other than a pretty bad fuck up on the part of the official. He clearly had a 4 count by his arm, so why didn't he give the kid the TO?

That is just bizarre. The offcial later said he had 5 in his head - but why would your in the head count be different from your arm count? Hell, I don't think I could manage that even if I tried.

0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Stupid Irish.   My Southwest bracket has more lines through it than one of Timmay's term papers.

Admiral Yi

Jimmer Fredette is Albert Brooks' love child.

Valmy

Texas always finds new and exciting ways to lose in the tournament.  This was definitely a new one.

Congrats to the Cats.  Even without that bizarre call Texas did not deserve to win, they let Arizona have way too much success outside the arc for a team that centers everything around perimeter defense.  The once mighty Texas defense has been pretty shaky the past 10 games.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Oh and thanks Big East.  I actually thought you were good and now my bracket is toast.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

So...does Arizona have any chance against fucking Duke scum on Thursday?

I am still bitter about 2001...

Apparently this is not a foul when you are Duke and you have 4 fouls...

0 rows returned