Started by Admiral Yi, March 13, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Damn Spicy, was rooting for WVU there :(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

dps

It sucked.  I still have something of a homer rooting interest in WVU, of course, but I really hate Kentucky in hoops.

katmai

Heh yeah as UDub fan even more annoyed with UK as two frosh de-committed from Washington to Kentucky this past year....granted one hasn't and will never play a game since he was declared ineligible from NCAA :lol:

Ed Anger

Being in Lexington during basketball season can try a man's soul.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

citizen k

I'm watching the Catholics vs. Mormons game.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on March 19, 2011, 05:23:55 PM
:huh:  For UCLA cheerleaders, maybe.
Well yeah.  On the other hand the brief glimpse I got of the BYU cheerleaders was an Aryan Nation wet dream.

sbr

Quote from: citizen k on March 19, 2011, 07:25:56 PM

At first I thought you meant Notre Dame.  Gonzaga is the Catholics' JV team, the Mormon should be OK.

Valmy

Butler does it again beating #1 Pitt.  That sticks a fork in my bracket right there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Heha.  I had Butler over Pitt.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on March 19, 2011, 08:22:08 PM
Butler does it again beating #1 Pitt.  That sticks a fork in my bracket right there.
Bonehead squared at the end of that game.

katmai

So as far as i can tell at most 3, at least 2 Big East teams will make Sweet Sixteen. (Two are assured since 4 are facing off against each other in round of 32 :D)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: sbr on March 19, 2011, 07:28:05 PM

At first I thought you meant Notre Dame.  Gonzaga is the Catholics' JV team, the Mormon should be OK.

John Stockton makes one more than the number of Notre Dame basketball players I can name.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2011, 09:08:18 PM
Quote from: sbr on March 19, 2011, 07:28:05 PM

John Stockton makes one more than the number of Notre Dame basketball players I can name.  :hmm:

They have had some decent players but not as many as I expected to see.  Adrian Dantly and Troy Murphy are probably the tops on teh list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre_Dame_Fighting_Irish_men%27s_basketball#Players

Admiral Yi

I can think of more than two name players that came out of a certain Catholic school in DC.