News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who shrank my sig!

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 06:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

You can't make anything out as small as it is now!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

It deserves to be shrunk down to a 1x1 pixel.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

My sig is bigger than yours:

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Thanks for the gun hijack.

I've been thinking of buying a new weapon. I want something that would make Euros scream in agony if they even had the testicular fortitude to even gaze at such a weapon.

CountDeMoney

Barrister

You found it! :hug:

But I suspect it's a little bit big for a signature pic... :hmm:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on March 07, 2011, 06:38:17 PM
You can't make anything out as small as it is now!

Waiting for someone to make a joke about...

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 06:53:58 PM
I've been thinking of buying a new weapon. I want something that would make Euros scream in agony if they even had the testicular fortitude to even gaze at such a weapon.
I was at the range yesterday and the guy next to me was firing off one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWgYIef1ZUE

Before he started I saw his piece and assumed it was a 17 till he started firing.  :pinch:

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Why do Yanks always hijack threads with guns.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

So nobody is owning up to it? :grr:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 07, 2011, 07:08:29 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 06:53:58 PM
I was at the range yesterday and the guy next to me was firing off one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWgYIef1ZUE

Before he started I saw his piece and assumed it was a 17 till he started firing.  :pinch:

I've got enough pistols. Daddy wants a rifle with large magazine capacity to piss off leftists.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Barrister on March 07, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
So nobody is owning up to it? :grr:
Does anyone but Neil have the power? Katmai maybe?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 07:12:46 PM
I've got enough pistols. Daddy wants a rifle with large magazine capacity to piss off leftists.

The standard for OMG SCARY ASSAULT RIFLE are the AK-47 types.  They're cheap, so get a couple and wave them both around at the same time.