And we're back!

Main Menu

Who shrank my sig!

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 06:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 07, 2011, 07:16:13 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 07:12:46 PM
I've got enough pistols. Daddy wants a rifle with large magazine capacity to piss off leftists.

The standard for OMG SCARY ASSAULT RIFLE are the AK-47 types.  They're cheap, so get a couple and wave them both around at the same time.

I saw those suppressed AK's on that Sons of Guns show. Daddy likes the idea of suppressed automatic weapons fire, but daddy doesn't want to spend that much.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 07, 2011, 07:15:20 PM
Quote from: Barrister on March 07, 2011, 07:10:44 PM
So nobody is owning up to it? :grr:
Does anyone but Neil have the power? Katmai maybe?

I don't care enough to do it, as poor Beeb is gonna go mental soon enough as it is.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on March 07, 2011, 07:24:29 PM

I don't care enough to do it, as poor Beeb is gonna go mental soon enough as it is.

Tis true - once the Jets return I may have a breakdown.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 07:12:46 PM
I've got enough pistols. Daddy wants a rifle with large magazine capacity to piss off leftists.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 07, 2011, 07:19:27 PM
I saw those suppressed AK's on that Sons of Guns show. Daddy likes the idea of suppressed automatic weapons fire, but daddy doesn't want to spend that much.
The sig suppresses well also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLMqTmX-Gjo&feature=related

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

If you can get your hands on one legally let me know. :)

Neil

vM could do it, but I did.  I was just fixing the forum settings again, as I had changed them a month or so ago because of Alci's huge animated Predator/Duck Hunt sig.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Well can you change them back a bit?  I hardly thought the sig was overly large - and certainly not the eyesore Alci's animated thing was.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

Well, that's your opinion.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

I never got the point of signatures.  They're just an annoying waste of space that you see over and over and over.  In fact, this reminds me to turn them off, the server reset turned them back on for me.

Caliga

JonasSalk

Not a semi-auto and not a large magazine capacity, but here's a good long vid of one of the rifles I own that I absolutely love to shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaVKAuff54

MAS-36, caliber 7.5x54mm.  Light on the recoil, odd bolt design, but I still love it.  Note: the thing sticking out below the barrel in this vid is the bayonet, which pulls out by pressing a small button, which then allows it to lock into place in the same position.
Yuman

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on March 07, 2011, 07:45:23 PM
Well can you change them back a bit?  I hardly thought the sig was overly large - and certainly not the eyesore Alci's animated thing was.
It was a little too big.  I have no idea what it was even at full size anyway.  Figure skating or something I guess.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on March 07, 2011, 07:09:58 PM
Why do Yanks always hijack threads with guns.

Because if you try it with a knife or a baseball bat you're more likely to get tackled.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?