News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL Hockey thread

Started by Barrister, March 07, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 11, 2012, 12:26:23 PM
Viper needs to update his results but so far only Zoupa & I, have a point in the 2nd round of the pool

We suck. :lol:
I think I got it now...
If it doesn't work for you, hit "refresh".

Only you and Barrister have a point, Zoupa has zero, unless I made a mistake.

I'm off to Montreal for the week-end in a few hours...  Post your choices here or by PM, as usual, for the 3rd round.

If there's anything wrong, PM me, I'll see to it on Monday, once I've slept a bit :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Just more evidence I should never bet on sports.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

PSA: The biggest hockey game in the history of Western Civilization is about to begin.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Sorry Valmy.

My choices :

LA in 5
Devils in 6
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on May 10, 2012, 07:53:56 AM
1 win away from best season in 14 years  :ph34r:

Alas, same old, same old.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

The team of Destiny fulfilled its destiny.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on May 12, 2012, 11:12:55 PM
The team of Destiny fulfilled its destiny.

Indeed :weep:

Ah well still their best showing since 1998 I cannot be too upset about it.  It is not like they gagged away a lead or something like they usually do.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on May 12, 2012, 06:32:43 PM
PSA: The biggest hockey game in the history of Western Civilization is about to begin.
I completely missed that!  I was busy watching the Rangers vs Caps games, so I forgot about Canada-Kazhakstan entirely!   who won?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

Lets vote on this:

Coyotes beat Kings in 5.
Rangers beat Devils in 6.

Riots erupt throughout hockey watching world; demands are met for Kings to step down and Sharks to be reinstated.

Sharks win in 4.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Two interesting possibilities from the Conference finals:

you could get Rangers vs Kings, Gary Bettman's personal wet dream with two of the biggest media markets playing...

or

Devils vs Coyotes, with the team the league owns it is so unprofitable, vs the team going into bankruptcy as soon as the playoffs are over. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

when you put it that way i so hope it's option 2 :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Kings in 5
Ranges in 6

Hopefully it's not too late.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Oh right.

Um...Kings in 6.

Rangers in 7