News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

No? :huh:

Netflix is cracking down (though again I believe they said they wouldn't punish people they catch trying to do so, more just strategies to make VPNs ineffective) because they need to prove to content licensers that they are being diligent in making sure people aren't watching from regions where they are not licensed to do so. Which makes sense given that Netflix has long known that people were essentially dancing past what Netflix was really permitted to do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I've read about that.  My vpn is also being exceptionally shitty lately which doesn't help. The time to cancel them both draws near.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Some interesting things about the X-Files here. No spoilers, or anything.

http://www.avclub.com/review/meet-new-x-files-same-old-x-files-230759
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Was just watching a little Superbad.

Anyone else have a buddy in school who drew lots and lots of penis pictures?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 19, 2016, 04:59:18 AM
Was just watching a little Superbad.

Anyone else have a buddy in school who drew lots and lots of penis pictures?

I had several. Why? I haven't seen Superbad.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Josquius

It is shockingly common amongst 14-16 year olds.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Yeah, I had classmates like that too. And boobies.

The Brain

Quote from: celedhring on January 19, 2016, 01:00:47 PM
Yeah, I had classmates like that too. And boobies.

WHAT HAPPEN :o
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

Eddie Teach

What was it like to play with your own boobies?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

celedhring

I know I'm late to the party, but I started watching Daredevil. Pretty good so far.

Josquius

They've made a new series of Todd Margaret :w00t:
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on January 19, 2016, 03:54:58 PM
They've made a new series of Todd Margaret :w00t:

The show that taught the world to only take David Cross in small doses.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk