News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Queequeg on October 24, 2013, 12:30:31 PM
Debating if I should see Blue is the Warmest Color in theaters this weekend.

Do you enjoy watching Lesbian sex with other strangers?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Queequeg

Yeah.  I'll wait to be able to see this one alone. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ideologue

It's on VOD on the same or near-same date iirc.  I'll be watching and reviewing and probably not masturbating, because lesbian sex, while pretty, is just so inert.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Queequeg

"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Queequeg

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Queequeg on October 24, 2013, 04:16:17 PM
Link?

Curiously enough, perhaps I was wrong.  I've been able to find statements without citation that it's out on Oct 25.  IFC's garbage pit of a website is not helpful, but that's not surprising: they wouldn't tell me when they were releasing +1, either, I happened to stumble across it on Amazon.

There's also some kind of posting on IFC's Facebook page, that I found via google, but couldn't find on the page itself, possibly because I'm an old. :Embarrass:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Queequeg

Ideologue

I was just repeating what I was told.  I'll be checking over the weekend.
Kinemalogue

Queequeg

:mad:
You owe me French lesbians, Ide.

katmai

Quote from: Ideologue on October 24, 2013, 04:58:55 PM
I was just repeating what I was told.  I'll be checking over the weekend.
FFS you drunken monkey.

QuoteIFC Films ‏@IFCFilms

@Variety_PatS no VOD date is set yet

8:03 AM - 12 Oct 13
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Queequeg

Ideologue

Yeah, and that's what they said about +1 too.  It was available that Goddamned Saturday.
Kinemalogue

katmai

Quote from: Ideologue on October 24, 2013, 06:34:20 PM
Yeah, and that's what they said about +1 too.  It was available that Goddamned Saturday.

You very well could be right, I just posted the only official thing i saw from IFC, but it was dated almost two weeks ago.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son