News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Viking: gay.  It's okay, man.  IT'S OKAY.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on August 07, 2013, 06:53:31 PM

Viking: gay.  It's okay, man.  IT'S OKAY.

Seriously dude, you can perv her body, perv her face, tits, ass or arm-pits for all I care. But her hair is only there to demonstrate that she doesn't have an obvious disease by being long and luscious. Apart from that it just gets in the way or even worse into my mouth.

.... which strangely enough led me to care about her hair care products.. the taste they leave in my mouth that is.

Her hair cut is not one of the things you should care about, apart from the fact that once she cuts her hair she isn't demonstrating her long term health to prospective cuckolds. You are not dating ashley greene, you should not care.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: Ideologue on August 07, 2013, 07:21:52 PM
You're a strange one.

me the strange one? I'm not the guy who sees an internet level-hot-chick and thinks to himself; "cute haircut".

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

That's not a good haircut.  Longer would be hot, shorter would be hot, but that's not to my taste.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

Neil is correct.

Ms Kendrick is hotter anyway.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

lulz, Hairspray

"I wish I was dark-skinned."
"Tracy, our souls are black, even though our skin is white."

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on August 07, 2013, 07:27:32 PM
That's not a good haircut.  Longer would be hot, shorter would be hot, but that's not to my taste.

Fair enough.  However, she does sport a pixie in the later films.

Kinemalogue

Barrister

You fucks are discussing Twillight movies.  Stop it.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on August 07, 2013, 10:24:55 PM

I thought they were discussing that chick. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

It's obviously pretty tangential to the actual subject.
Kinemalogue

Viking

I don't know what they are discussing, I'm discussing Ide's insufficient masculinity.

Ideologue

Hey, garbon, do gay fellas worry about their men growing their hair out long, displaying their health to prospective cuckolders?
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

I've never seen Twilight. I've only seen her in Pan Am.

And Kendrick in a few things, but only remember Up in the Air offhand.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?