News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2013, 08:23:59 AM
As skinny as you are, I don't think you could.

Given how much pop he drinks, he could put you out if you were on fire. If I remember his pop-drinking habits correctly.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Probably so high in sugar that'd act as an accelerant :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 11, 2013, 07:55:56 AM
Now I feel better that Timmay knows how Ide feels about a movie trailer.

I haven't seen this kind of productive communication since the short bus waited for the chair lift to finish.

:XD:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

I haven't seen this kind of productive communication since the short bus waited for the chair lift to finish.
You're such a catty bitch, are you sure you aren't one of those fat black office ladies you always complain about?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on July 11, 2013, 08:27:58 AM
Probably so high in sugar that'd act as an accelerant :D

That, too, would be awesome.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 11, 2013, 09:56:17 AM

You're such a catty bitch, are you sure you aren't one of those fat black office ladies you always complain about?

Oh, no you di'int.  Mmmmm hmmmm.  You know dat's right.  For real.  No doubt.

Ed Anger

Now seedy needs to beat timmay with a flip flop.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2013, 10:03:19 AM
Now seedy needs to beat timmay with a flip flop.

In the cereal aisle.  I SED NO

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 10, 2013, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: fhdz on July 10, 2013, 04:10:37 PM
I've got my DVR set for The Bridge. Anybody else going to watch that?

Yep.

Well, the acting & writing were a little stilted, but that's often the case with pilots. Takes a bit to get into the groove sometimes. I think the show has promise. It's interesting having a lead character with Asperger's - I am wondering how they're going to get us to feel some empathy for *her*, or if we're instead supposed to identify with Marco (I like him a lot already) and let her be the semi-retarded sidekick.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

House was easy enough to watch.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 11, 2013, 11:42:39 AM
House was easy enough to watch.

This character seems less likeable than House. Unquestionably less funny.
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.