Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

A Matter of Live and Death.  Still wonderful :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

So what happened Walking Dead crew? Mean ol' Seedy scare us off?

Main thought this week was how weak it was when The Governor said "Hell, yeah." I was like please, you were a co-star in Basic Instinct 2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2012, 10:07:23 PM
So what happened Walking Dead crew? Mean ol' Seedy scare us off?

Main thought this week was how weak it was when The Governor said "Hell, yeah." I was like please, you were a co-star in Basic Instinct 2.

It's too slow!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Let's recap what happened.

Merle got more intel. Michonne found the prison. Everything else : SUPERFLOUS.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josephus

especially the governor and the blonde chick stuff...boring.

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Zombie Curtis from The Walking Misfits setting an example for all the infected?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Actually that's blonde chick and archer chick stuff...boring.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Blonde chick was annoyingly stupid and obnoxious through parts of Season 1, and pretty much all of Season 2.  Being seduced by someone as transparent as the Governor is just the icing on her douche-nozzle cake of a character.

garbon

FunkMonk

What's gonna happen to Glenn and Maggie?  :(
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 20, 2012, 08:46:46 AM
Torture :)

I heard the graphic novels have lots of rape.  I wonder if the show will go that far.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on November 20, 2012, 04:50:39 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 20, 2012, 08:46:46 AM
Torture :)

I heard the graphic novels have lots of rape.  I wonder if the show will go that far.

I didn't know they were about agriculture.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Got the Tarantino XX collection yesterday.  Watched Reservoir Dogs, it was pretty good. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

I'm really tired of Merle's shit.  How many chances are people going to pass up ventilating that redneck's forehead?

Glenn, you pussy.