News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

One clone only, Starbuck II.  An integral clone, not a genetically modified super-bull.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Viking

Quote from: viper37 on June 08, 2012, 02:50:56 PM
One clone only, Starbuck II.  An integral clone, not a genetically modified super-bull.

Starbuck II is on TV again, this time as deputy to sheriff George W. Bush in the series Longmire.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

Got roped into seeing that Snow White movie.

- The chick playing the queen is using Heston style acting. The scenery was chewed apart.
- The twilight chick has a fearsome chin.
- The seats were comfortable.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 08, 2012, 05:56:58 PM

Yea right Ed Anger. You've been eagerly awaiting it's release. You no foolin anyone.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I know when to hold the line and when to let them occupy worthless shit.

I gave up Liechtenstein is this case.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

I thought Snow White was great, darkly beautiful and evocative of real European folklore.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 08, 2012, 07:58:23 PM
I thought Snow White was great, darkly beautiful and evocative of real European folklore.
Tainted.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

I thought it coudl have been great if they got different actresses for Snow White and that peasant chick she ran into in prison.
PDH!

Viking

- The chick playing the queen is using Heston style acting. The scenery was chewed apart.

Important to focus on the important bits.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

You're evocative of real European folklore.  Like wanting to make a lampshade out of you.

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on June 08, 2012, 08:41:37 PM

:lol: If it's a bad movie with comfortable seats.....I'm Doooooomed.

Viking

Quote from: 11B4V on June 08, 2012, 10:17:53 PM
Quote from: Viking on June 08, 2012, 08:41:37 PM

:lol: If it's a bad movie with comfortable seats.....I'm Doooooomed.

back at home there are these "Lúxus Bíó" - Luxury Theatres where you sit in lazy boy style seats get a beer (or bottomless cups of soft drinks and popcorn).. they cost four times as much but watching summer blockbusters in them makes the whole experience perfect.