Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 21, 2012, 02:31:36 AM
OH MY FUCKIGN GOD!!!11111111111

:w00t:
Hey Tim, the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is making the turtles aliens.  :o

There, that should calm him down for awhile.
Yeah, I read that. Just an awful decision all the way around.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

It was initially called the Princess of Mars.  That was changed because 'women don't like sci-fi' :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 19, 2012, 02:17:06 AM
Walking Dead certainly thinned the herd tonight.  I though Herschel was a goner.

And Rick flipping the fuck out at the end didn't do much for everybody's faith in him.  Knowing he killed Shane, they're definitely looking at him differently.
What I don't get is why Lori kinda wigged out the way she did when Rick told her about Shane.  Bitch, he killed him for you.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 21, 2012, 08:10:58 PM
http://youtu.be/UtAyJPuKuMY

Has anyone seen this movie? Please say yes and tell me how great it was.

So bad it's good classic. Dubbing helps as well in these cases ;)

Eddie Teach

The Dale/Sultan connection cracked me up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Lori, have you seen Carl?
Who?

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

The thing about the Rick v. Shane fight that got me was this: So Shane takes Rick out into the woods on the pretence to find, I think it was Neil, right? So they go round and round and round, until Shane finds a nice clearing to make his move, right? So all this time out there and where do they end up? A couple minutes away from the farm house where snotty kid can just walk up to them. :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Quote from: Josephus on March 22, 2012, 08:44:45 AM
The thing about the Rick v. Shane fight that got me was this: So Shane takes Rick out into the woods on the pretence to find, I think it was Neil, right? So they go round and round and round, until Shane finds a nice clearing to make his move, right? So all this time out there and where do they end up? A couple minutes away from the farm house where snotty kid can just walk up to them. :huh:

Whereupon a horde of zombies from two seasons conveniently emerge from the wood line. TV timing  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Animal Kingdom.  An Australian film, loosely based on a real life crime family in Melbourne.  Brilliant, with a really effective soundtrack.  Threatening moments really build on one another to develop a sense of growing, creeping, ominous fear.  It's worth watching just for Jacki Weaver's superb performance as the family matriarch and the kid who plays her grandson. 

I highly, highly recommend it.
Let's bomb Russia!

Queequeg

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 22, 2012, 06:20:54 PM
Animal Kingdom.  An Australian film, loosely based on a real life crime family in Melbourne.  Brilliant, with a really effective soundtrack.  Threatening moments really build on one another to develop a sense of growing, creeping, ominous fear.  It's worth watching just for Jacki Weaver's superb performance as the family matriarch and the kid who plays her grandson. 

I highly, highly recommend it.
Guy Pearce is consistently in some of the best movies out there.  He's actually pretty close to a seal of quality.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

viper37

Touch.
Really nice touch this week with the Russian kids...
-"Your daddy hurts people"
-That's not true, he's just a businessman
-Just like Tony Soprano
- Nooooooooo

:D
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

For some reason I have an incredible, indescribable urge to watch Purple Rain tonight.

Josephus

I'm gonna try that Tree of Life thing.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011