And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Latin is metal

We have latin nerds here I think? How true is it? I guess they're being generous.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Finished S1 of Ted Lasso. After the cynicism of Veep this dose of positivity and sweetness is quite welcome. :D

(Though it kinda makes me want to play Football Manager again ...  :ph34r: )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on October 12, 2022, 01:17:10 PMFinished S1 of Ted Lasso. After the cynicism of Veep this dose of positivity and sweetness is quite welcome. :D

Apparently in FIFA 2023 you can play as AFC Richmond. :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

He's here. He's there. He's every fucking where! Roy Kent!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Larch

Quote from: Barrister on October 12, 2022, 01:21:35 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 12, 2022, 01:17:10 PMFinished S1 of Ted Lasso. After the cynicism of Veep this dose of positivity and sweetness is quite welcome. :D

Apparently in FIFA 2023 you can play as AFC Richmond. :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Razgovory

Quote from: Josquius on October 12, 2022, 07:23:52 AMLatin is metal

We have latin nerds here I think? How true is it? I guess they're being generous.
Yes that is accurate.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Annnd I posted in the wrong thread. Woops.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

Troy is hilariously awful.

That said, plenty of thinly disguised homoeroticism to be found in Old Hollywood sword and sandal flicks.

The Brain

Dude just wants to know what the guy likes to eat. Jesus.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Brain on October 13, 2022, 09:14:58 AMDude just wants to know what the guy likes to eat. Jesus.

:D

An innocent question about a preference for snails, and everyone goes nuts.

HVC

Lower deck continues the trend of having great one liners. "The horsey's going to bite you now" shouldn't be as funny as it is, but it works.

*edit* corrected quote. Thanks Yi!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.