And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on September 01, 2016, 09:17:20 PM
Dunkirk

That's a year away. Not like they'll see it.  "Is that a neighborhood in Brooklyn we can gentrify?"

Ed Anger

"Do you have organic roof grown kale?"
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

You are getting in the way of my hatred, basecop.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2016, 09:23:03 PM
You are getting in the way of my hatred, basecop.

Yeah, go back to checking IDs at the gate and leave the movie hate to the professionals. :mad:

Ed Anger

You know what? Fuck you all.

I JUST TURNED MY KEYS

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

The one time you really need a Japanese whaling fleet, and it's not there

11B4V

Ed Anger

BASECOP, IF YOU DON'T STOP, YOUR FAMILY, MY  FAMILY AND 25 MILLION OTHER FAMILIES WILL BE BLINDED BY ED ANGER'S LENA DUNHAM WMD'S!

jimmy olsen

What the fuck!?  :wacko:

The writers should be sewn into a sack with serpents and cats and thrown into the Tiber! :ultra:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/09/01/king_arthur_does_the_graffiti_and_fights_the_crime_on_fox.html

QuoteIn an In-Your-Face Move, Fox Reimagines King Arthur as a Crime-Solving Graffiti Artist

By Matthew Dessem

King Arthur is already pretty extreme and in-your-face, what with the swords and the grail and so on. But imagine how extreme he'd be if, instead of a boring old king from Game of Thrones times, he were alive today, with iPhones? And instead of being in stuffy old England, he lived someplace radical, like New York City? And instead of being a king, he had an in-your-face attitude and did graffiti all day? But also he solved crimes with the police? That's the definitely-not-generated-by-a-dartboard concept behind Camelot, the King Arthur police procedural drama—again, it's a King Arthur police procedural drama—in development at Fox, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

King Arthur, this time around, is a graffiti artist named Art, and he has to team up with Gwen, his ex, who is "an idealistic cop," and his best friend Lance. Together, they battle an ancient evil, as kings and graffiti artists always have. Fox acquired the show, created by Dan Frey and Ru Sommer, in "a competitive situation,"  because, as the Hollywood Reporter put it, "familiar [intellectual property] continues to be in high demand" as networks pick the bones of any story with any name recognition at all. Executive producers include the creators, Fox's ex-COO Joe Earley, and Gail Berman. Berman and Earley's production company? The Jackal Group.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 01, 2016, 11:11:37 PM
What the fuck!?  :wacko:

The writers should be sewn into a sack with serpents and cats and thrown into the Tiber! :ultra:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/09/01/king_arthur_does_the_graffiti_and_fights_the_crime_on_fox.html

Wouldn't it make more sense to throw them in the Thames or the Severn?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

How do you make something so English in New York?

What do we need a show where George Washington is a modern day Japanese ninja cop in Tokyo?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2016, 09:31:15 AM
What do we need a show where George Washington is a modern day Japanese ninja cop in Tokyo?

Yes, because that would be fucking awesome and you know it.