Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, I have Ide's movie assignment:

Bad Day at Black Rock

Chop chop.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I knew a cop that would always use that term, "...like a bad day at Black Rock", as in "Man, that guy had a bad day at Black Rock," et cetera.  All the fucking time. 
Made me want to jam his mouth full of black rocks and smash his skull like a nutcracker with an aluminum bat.

CountDeMoney

Watched War Games yesterday.  Millennial assfucks deserve to deal with dial up like everybody else fucking did.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 26, 2014, 08:51:01 PM
Also, I have Ide's movie assignment:

Bad Day at Black Rock

Chop chop.

Anne Francis. :mmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

For now, Hercules (2014).   Just how many bad sword and sandal movies can there be in one year?  Well, let's see how Ridley Scott does with Exodus before we count.

Like, zoinks, Herc!

C+

I hope CDM reads it because I talk the mildest shit about Manhunter, and we all know that makes him furious.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Ridley Scott's been mailing it in since Black Hawk Down.  Fucker's in semi-retirement.

Ideologue

I love Kingdom of Heaven and The Counselor.
Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Yeah, I liked KoH as well. 

Massoud's Saladin joined Sean Connery from The Wind and the Lion and Omar Sharif from Lawrence of Arabia as the Holy Trinity of "Coolest Non-Threatening Muslims And Therefore Acceptable to American Audiences Ever".* 

*Toss in Anthony Quinn in "Lion of the Desert", and you've got the perfect Nice Mooselimb post-9/11 bridge game.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 26, 2014, 10:24:46 PM
Yeah, I liked KoH as well. 

Massoud's Saladin joined Sean Connery from The Wind and the Lion and Omar Sharif from Lawrence of Arabia as the Holy Trinity of "Coolest Non-Threatening Muslims And Therefore Acceptable to American Audiences Ever".* 

*Toss in Anthony Quinn in "Lion of the Desert", and you've got the perfect Nice Mooselimb post-9/11 bridge game.

What about Dr. Bashir?  Well, it was the future and Islam had been defeated, I guess.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

I have a new stalkercrush.  Saw most of Sound of My Voice last night, starring Brit Marling.  This girl is a knockout.

Plus she studied economics at THE Georgetown University.

Eddie Teach

She looks a lot like Supergirl.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?