News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

War in the East

Started by Berkut, March 06, 2011, 01:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: Tamas on November 28, 2011, 02:19:35 PM
Now all I have left is to somehow make the AI drive all the Romanians into the Black Sea.

Place them at front in blizzard weather and retreat with Germans.  :menace: AI Reds will eat them alive.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Ed Anger

I have gotten to the end of August, and still haven't taken Moscow or Leningrad. The Romanian tank division is about as useful as Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Romanians are like Khloe, just taking up space. Only decent axis ally units so far are the Finns, and they can't cross a line and the Miroslav Satan Slovak mobile brigade. The Hungarian mobile brigades are somewhat useful, if they run across beet supplies to fuel their motorized gypsy wagons.

But I've caused 2.5 million Russian casualties, which gives me a raging murder boner and my pants are a dairy factory when the black SS units pulverized Russian units.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Btw, I've seen boxed copies at an electronics store today for €49.99.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2011, 02:52:49 PM
The Hungarian mobile brigades are somewhat useful, if they run across beet supplies to fuel their motorized gypsy wagons.
:lmfao:

Man, I can't wait till I can buy this thing.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tamas

I have gotten to the end of August, and still haven't taken Moscow or Leningrad. The Romanian tank division is about as useful as Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Romanians are like Khloe, just taking up space. Only decent axis ally units so far are the Finns, and they can't cross a line and the Miroslav Satan Slovak mobile brigade. The Hungarian mobile brigades are somewhat useful, if they run across beet supplies to fuel their motorized gypsy wagons.

But I've caused 2.5 million Russian casualties, which gives me a raging murder boner and my pants are a dairy factory when the black SS units pulverized Russian units.

:rolleyes:

our mobile unit used bicycles

FunkMonk

Ed you write the best AARs :wub:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

:)

The Italians have arrived, however partisans are luring Italian troops away from their positions with boxes of pasta and the occasional whore. Also, the honey trap of middle aged women acting like their mothers are causing Italian troops to lounge around in the house they are quartered in and not go out and fight.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tamas on December 02, 2011, 06:22:44 PM

Stolen bicycles.

PDH

The Romanians never get better - ever.  Even if you leave them in a city, on full refit, training for a year, they pretend they are better (maybe cv of 6), but when they meet the russians, they all flee.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2011, 08:52:36 PM
Quote from: Tamas on December 02, 2011, 06:22:44 PM

Stolen bicycles.

:moon:

Admiral Yi

Does this game attempt to model Hitler's retard directives?

szmik

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 03, 2011, 05:45:17 PM
not at all :) all he does in game is dismissing generals you actually need :P
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

The Brain

AFAIK the game doesn't include eugenics.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

I've gave up territory to shorten lines and an angry picture of Hitler didn't appear on the screen. I'm still in the semi-sane period of Hitler, 1941.

Razgovory

You're invading Russia aren't you?  What other retard directives do you want?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017