News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

:huh:

I didn't do anything bad to Austria. Mr. "WAAAAH my country is unplayable. Portugal plx"  :showoff:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

I do suggest though that you all subtract whatever penalties Tamas would receive from my accidental DoW on katmai.

Habbaku

I think it's only fair to remove ~4-6 Infamy and 4 points of inflation from Tamas, yeah.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Jaron

I didn't increase his inflation. I made all that money for Tamas by selling real estate and adept financial management. I think you are going overboard with this bailout.

Habbaku

I haven't discovered Khorasan yet, so I forgot that it wouldn't actually include them in the statistics.  Here are the econ and army stats with them in it for comparison :

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Sacris

Quote from: Jaron on May 02, 2010, 02:55:53 PM
:huh:

I didn't do anything bad to Austria. Mr. "WAAAAH my country is unplayable. Portugal plx"  :showoff:

I do find it hilarious, though, that by far the largest stack of Austrian military is stationed in Riga. It's a bit overwhelming, don't you think? :D

Jaron

Where the hell IS Khorasan?

The Austrian 2nd, 3rd and 5th armies are in Riga because I had them put down rebellions and then used them to conquer "Kurland". I meant to bring them home but Poland denied me military access. The fact that Russia took such notice of them and found it to be as irritating as they did made me think it was a good idea to leave them where they were.

DGuller

BTW, the full irony of my bailout of Habs just hit me.  The Germans were in trouble in a war against Poland, so the Italians came to their rescue and turned the tide.  There are a couple of things wrong with that sentence.

Jaron

Quote from: DGuller on May 02, 2010, 04:47:04 PM
BTW, the full irony of my bailout of Habs just hit me.  The Germans were in trouble in a war against Poland, so the Italians came to their rescue and turned the tide.  There are a couple of things wrong with that sentence.

Some ally you are. Tamas hands you Italy on a silver platter and you repay him by helping the biggest threat to his position in Europe?

DGuller

Brandenburg is not his biggest threat, not yet anyway.

Sacris

Quote from: Jaron on May 02, 2010, 04:11:56 PM
Where the hell IS Khorasan?

The Austrian 2nd, 3rd and 5th armies are in Riga because I had them put down rebellions and then used them to conquer "Kurland". I meant to bring them home but Poland denied me military access. The fact that Russia took such notice of them and found it to be as irritating as they did made me think it was a good idea to leave them where they were.

Well, I didn't quite found them irritating. A bit odd, rather. I mean sure, rebellions, Kurland and all, but the sheer size of that stack just seemed so out of proportion :O

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

Quote from: DGuller on May 02, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
Brandenburg is not his biggest threat, not yet anyway.

France will be his biggest threat until the entirety of the Greater Netherlands is painted blue.

Then the Ottomans will be his biggest.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Sacris on May 02, 2010, 05:02:10 PM
Well, I didn't quite found them irritating. A bit odd, rather. I mean sure, rebellions, Kurland and all, but the sheer size of that stack just seemed so out of proportion :O

Out of proportion describes everything you need to know about Jaron.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Speaking of the Ottomans, what was Kleves doing this session?  Austria is a shambles and the Turks are...just sitting there.

-J. R. R. Tolkien